Vera Bradley Reporting Issue?
    Is anyone seeing problems with Vera Bradley reporting this week? All of my sales came in at a fraction of their value. For example, $18 purses were reported as 18 cents. I emailed the affiliate manager yesterday morning but haven't heard anything back. Surely it wasn't just me?
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

15 years and counting
    I don't have sales reported this week. But the week before I had no problem.

At Vera Bradley they have their own way to compute cents...
    "On April 18, 2011 Vera Bradley underwent a website update that caused an error in reporting transactions back to LinkShare.
    To determine a reasonable commission payout from this time we have evaluated ...
    Your estimated commission amount is $3.1430042918454935 and this adjustment has been included in your April payment."
    Last edited by Zeus; June 9th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I don't have sales reported this week. But the week before I had no problem.

At Vera Bradley they have their own way to compute cents...
    "On April 18, 2011 Vera Bradley underwent a website update that caused an error in reporting transactions back to LinkShare.
    To determine a reasonable commission payout from this time we have evaluated ...
    Your estimated commission amount is $3.1430042918454935 and this adjustment has been included in your April payment."
    I certainly hope that you got ALL of that fraction of a cent. Wonder if they rounded up? LOL!

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    When I have had a merchant make a site change that shut down sales tracking in the affiliate program we still had click tracking. When things were back to normal I looked at the clicks for the same period the year before. Then calculated commissions based on EPC, finally doing a manual bonus back to the affiliate. And I always rounded up for the affiliate!

15 years and counting
    I've you heard back from Vera Bradley? I've sales reported and the commissions seem normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I've you heard back from Vera Bradley? I've sales reported and the commissions seem normal.
    I did hear back this morning. It appears that tracking was broken in some way from the 7th through the 10th and they are now looking into it. Adam Weiss was kind enough to pursue the issue and I am hopeful that we will be able to get the credit mess situated for my members before they start complaining.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread