Post Does CVS have a coupon Affilate Program?
    Hi,

I am pretty good at discovering affiliate programs, even those that are not well advertised, however I must admit CVS has me stumped. I see feeds on some sites that announce various things with regard to extra bucks or items that will be on sale that can be combined with coupons, etc, however I cannot find out if this is a feed or an affiliate program offer. I don;t even see it coming from some of the other networks (Like Walgreens at CJ for example).

Anyone here know?

Thanks!
    -DTM
    Last edited by Affiliate Sledgehammer; June 10th, 2011 at 02:21 PM.

I believe they are on Linkshare? I may have them confused with Walgreens though.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Question Bump... Still Looking for CVS!
    I have the Walgreens feeds from CJ but still no idea where CVS comes from or even if it has an "official" feed or program. I see it listed in some of the pay-for-feed databases that some coupon sites run (Like Mommy-Saves-Big) but it looks like it might just be human entered stuff, and not a real affiliate program of any sort.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiliate Sledgehammer View Post
    Hi,

I see feeds on some sites that announce various things with regard to extra bucks or items that will be on sale that can be combined with coupons, etc, however I cannot find out if this is a feed or an affiliate program offer. I don;t even see it coming from some of the other networks (Like Walgreens at CJ for example).

Anyone here know?

Thanks!
    -DTM
    That's not a feed - it's actually an experienced couponer running a blog, matching up each weeks sales to available coupons and ECB offers and then typing it in manually.

CVS doesn't have a program and their coupons are via coupons.com (for which they are affiliates theirself) and only the first few Q's available in that feed are store coupons for cvs - the rest are the same coupons.com Q's available everywhere.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread