A Real Support Response
    I was interested in doing business with popshops.com
    I first searched Google to find reviews of the service they offer. I am looking for a wordpress type affiliate store I can use with naturehills nursery/shareasale.com
    First I came across the forum a bestweb. I read all the reviews. I was a bit turned off by all the negative reviews. One of the first things I look for in a company is customer support and contact information. All the reviews on here pointed to this companies need to improve customer communication.

I emailed them to ask if they had other demo websites. They have only 3 on their homepage. This is the response I received from "Jay":

Hello Patrick,

Here are comments to your questions below.
    - do you provide templates? >>> With PopShops ShopBuilder tool affiliate publishers are enabled to create their own custom product showcases.
    - and do you have other demo stores, real stores? >>> By real stores do you mean stores with shopping carts? If so, no PopShops does not provide shoppping cart solutions. All showcases developed using PopShops are affiliate stores and not shopping cart stores.

Let us know if any further questions.

Best,
    Jay, PopShops Support Team.

Looks like Jay has missed the mark..."All showcases developed using Popshops are affiliate stores and not shopping cart stores" well yeah duh!
    What I was asking is do you provide templates for the "stores" and do you have more demo sites I can look at....?

So, I am going to skip on trying Popshops for now.

Patrick

It's your loss ... hope you find an alternative solution. I can't speak for the use of Popshops with WordPress, but I've used them since 2007 and have seen the fruits of my labor grow and grow. Michelle always answers my support emails very promptly and I'm more than happy with Popshops. It works well for me. If you'd like to see examples of my shops, you can email me directly at occ_gurrl [at] yahoo [dot] com.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread