When I view new posts, I am given this interesting insight.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Haiko is Scared to let you Know the Truth (in Moderator Forum), by webworker
    Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Discussions In This Forum
    ABestWeb™ > Private Forums > Moderator Forum
    December 31, 2004 05:35 AM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tantalizing to say the least. Dang! I feel so excluded. Do tell the rest of us about this truth that Haiko is withholding from me and the moderators. It only seems right we all should know.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...021#3771065021

That money maker guy was posting stuff about napster and cj telling people to bid on keywords such as itunes etc, and said that the moderators are deleteing his post and stuff.

I really don't know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    When I view new posts, I am given this interesting insight.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Haiko is Scared to let you Know the Truth (in Moderator Forum), by webworker
    Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Discussions In This Forum
    ABestWeb™ > Private Forums > Moderator Forum
    December 31, 2004 05:35 AM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tantalizing to say the least. Dang! I feel so excluded. Do tell the rest of us about this truth that Haiko is withholding from me and the moderators. It only seems right we all should know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ssanf: I thought the same thing. I guess you & I don't have the secret decoder ring!

I think you're assuming that webworker posted that message in the Moderator Forum.

The moderators have two ways of dealing with inappropriate posts. First, they can just lock it. Second, they can "move" it to the Moderator Forum. That's probably what happened here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    There a number of threads moved to the Moderators Forum where a new member is causing trouble.

webworker only posted after the spammer started a thread and asked a question.

Between 3:29am and about 5am a banned member created yet another alias and started to troll, moderators moved the post to the moderator forum and because of the way infopop caches the subject was publicly viewable for a period because it started as a public thread and not a private one. The original poster selected that thread title.

Now, I would wish the freaks who either have their own board or participate on others just F'in stay there and leave ABW alone.

I can only hope that my answer appeased the 'interested' parties, cause it seems to me that the trolling will, sadly, only continue. Let me, however, advise that I am not in the the damn mood for it.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Oh and BTW, I wasn't afraid, I was sleeping.

I've moved the original thread back into the café so others can see the stupidity levels of these trolls, the other thread "your an idiot" will not be restored - hopefully everyone can glean the intelligence level of the poster from the content of the first post.

Here's the link -- http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...1&r=4191065021

[added link]
    Continued Success,

Haiko

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    Oh and BTW, I wasn't afraid, I was sleeping.

I've moved the original thread back into the café so others can see the stupidity levels of these trolls, the other thread "your an idiot" will not be restored - hopefully everyone can glean the intelligence level of the poster from the content of the first post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's classic!

Haiko: BTW, I sent you an e-mail ... now that you're awake!

whole lotta stupidstuff showing up lately; hope it can rebound on the perps.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herb Ô¿Ô¬:
    whole lotta stupidstuff showing up lately; hope it can rebound on the perps. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the sign of the new year folks, actually all the parasites have hired these folks just to f' up the board and twiddle with our feeble minds.

Too bad the tidal wave didn't just get the bad affiliate marketers.

Slam-Bam Thank-you Mam!®

Time for a hot toddy, 2 cigars, an hour on the throne, 2 vicodin, another pair of socks, yesterdays newspaper, find the back scratcher, cook some possim to have with fish sticks and fart.

Happy New Year to all. It's gonna be a long year I'm afraid.

Poop
    Pooper
    Poppie Nubert

Oh dear!

Not that I doubt your athletic prowess, but I can see how you would feel it could undermine the serious purpose of the board for it to become a topic of common discussion.

Oh, that is too funny. Thanks for letting us see the thread and the chuckle.

I promise not to start a new thread on the same topic.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

You should have moved it to the "Daily Chuckle".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "or participate on others" ~ Idi Admin <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a big world, and it's a big internet.

But as big as it is, there still isn't enough room in this world for that Nazi sh#t.

The paranoia levels I sense in those words are truly Stalin-esque.

I think the local secure mental institution needs to go and double-check all their doors again.. I think some of the inmates are getting out.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

http and a telephoto
    I got most of this dudes posts via email notification because I posted in a topic he was vocal in and I agree he was totally just being obnoxious and was trolling for kicks.

Nothing Nazi about that, just good moderating of someone before they got out of hand.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Beef .... d00d, there isn't anything Idi, Nazi or Stalin-esque about complaining about banned people trolling or posting defamatory shoot. They are active members elsewhere, they freely post [or allow others to post] lies, libel and whatever they want there ... let them revel in their own muck, there. That was my point.

That being said there will be some changes in ABW '05 to help curtail the riff raff and loony bin --- I'm excited to hear what I'll be called then :P

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

[thread closed to avoid more horsehockey and name calling]
    Continued Success,

Haiko

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread