Arrow Anyone used CJ before?
    Hi all,

I am currently a merchant on Shareasale.com and would like to join another affiliate program in order to further increase my sales this year.

Has anyone used CJ before? What kind of fees do they charge? How much is the setting up fee?Monthly fee? Service fee?does CJ have monthly Minimum fee? Any other things I should know about them?

Thanks in advance

Most of your questions are best answered by contacting CJ I would think.

I am currently a merchant on Shareasale.com and would like to join another affiliate program in order to further increase my sales this year.
    Have you done anything to increase sales with the program you have now? I ask because 6 x 0 is still 0. Paying 6 times more to add 6 times as many affiliates will not necessarily show a sixfold increase in your sales. When you have a program you should first examine its shortcomings before trying to expand it. Affiliate programs are not all the same and there are a lot of factors that you control that can affect conversion rates.

4. Thanks From:

I don't know that adding another network will expand your reach that much. I don't think there are a lot of affiliates that are so proud they will work only with CJ merchants and not Shareasale merchants. Most major affiliates already work across all networks, so your time and money may be better spent focusing on your program within Sharesale.
    Your Ad Here.

Anyone used CJ before?
    This is an inappropriate question for the world's most popular Affiliate Network.

Thank you for the suggestion
    Thank you for the suggestion.I know both CJ and shareasale are the world popular Affiliate Network. YES,We are always trying our best to increase sales with shareasale,aslo will Continue in the future. A new manager will focus on CJ program.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread