Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2011
    Posts
    13
    How much traffic do I need??
    I am just starting to get my feet wet and would like to know how much traffic do I need to bring to my site before I start seeing any appreciable earning?

    Thanks,

    techbytes

  2. #2
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    It depends on whether the site visitors you get are ready buyers or not, and whether what you are offering is what they are looking for.

    I have sites that barely get 25 visits a day, but make daily sales. Conversely, I have a site that gets over 20,000 visits per day that hardly stands a chance of generating any more than 2 or 3 sales per month.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  3. Thanks From:

  4. #3
    ABW Ambassador daiarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2011
    Location
    Beautiful Wales
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by techbytes View Post
    I am just starting to get my feet wet and would like to know how much traffic do I need to bring to my site before I start seeing any appreciable earning?

    Thanks,

    techbytes
    For "traffic" substitute "qualified traffic" because if you are selling left handed golf clubs, for example, getting 100,000 right handed tennis playing visitors to you site is not going to pay dividends.

  5. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2011
    Posts
    11
    If you sell Jet airplanes you don't need much traffic. One sale would be a biggie

  6. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks for the replies guys. Since my site has category products from A to Z, I'll be more than happy to have the 100,000 right handed tennis playing visitors.

  7. #6
    ABW Ambassador daiarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2011
    Location
    Beautiful Wales
    Posts
    602
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by techbytes View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. Since my site has category products from A to Z, I'll be more than happy to have the 100,000 right handed tennis playing visitors.

    If you do please send a few to me.

  8. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2011
    Posts
    7
    Don't worry too much about this because it really depends on your products

  9. #8
    Newbie nge777's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by tim davids View Post
    if you sell jet airplanes you don't need much traffic. One sale would be a biggie
    lolol

  10. #9
    Newbie nge777's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    For "traffic" substitute "qualified traffic" because if you are selling left handed golf clubs, for example, getting 100,000 right handed tennis playing visitors to you site is not going to pay dividends.
    I agree with that.

  11. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2011
    Posts
    1
    Around 1000 to 2000 unique visitors per day basics would work for start....

  12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Traffic generating question - blog traffic
    By andyparks16 in forum Blogging, Mobile and Social Media
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 18th, 2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Got Religious Gift Traffic or Bible Traffic?
    By Kim Salvino in forum ShareASale - SAS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 20th, 2007, 04:41 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 7th, 2004, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •