I log in and see my account says like $700 in commission and then i get a check for like $29.. like what the hell???

I havent a clue about figuringout there payment system its so friggin complicated..

I just want to be able to log in.. and know how much i have earnt for the given month.

I also want to know when that payment will be sent out?

I also want to know when are the pay periods do they have 2 a month like clickbank? or just 1 and on what date.?

its so confusing...

also if you made $400 in a month.. do they pay that full amount or do they pay you a portion of it?

lastly.. do they take out a fee for processing the check??

they only pay of what they call "qualitied for payment"

near as i can tell this means the sale has passed "the return period test" usually 30 days and the merchant has paid the comission to CJ.

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

You can check the Payment status and click on "Calculate Estimate" where you see the next payment as of the date you check it.

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

LastHope there is nothing complicated about CJ's payment structure - in fact, of all the networks, their reporting is the best I think. All you have to do is run a report for any given month to see whether all your transactions have been "locked" or "extended". You will only get paid for ones that are "locked" for that particular month and, if the outstanding transactions are not reversed you should get paid for them the following month.

I used to understand the steps from CJ's logging a sale to when I actually get paid but that's brain-faded away.

My rule of thumb is that sales I make with CJ in a given month will show up in the check I get from them two months later.

-- Mike
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

For each transaction you have on CJ, merchants have until the 10th of the following month to either LOCK it (which means you'll get paid), REVERSE it (if the customer cancels, etc.), or EXTEND it (which gives them an extra month to either lock or reverse it). The default action if the merchant doesn't do anything is to lock it. Whatever is locked will get paid out around the 20th of each month. Transactions can only be extended one month. Most merchants don't extend any transactions. A few merchants extend every transaction every month. An affiliate's first payment may be delayed somewhat. Bonuses get applied about 2 months after the end of the month (to assure that all transactions are final).

So, in general:

1) You get paid for most sales on about the 20th of the following month.
    2) You get paid for extended sales on about the 20th of the second month.
    3) You get paid for bonuses on the 20th of the second or third month--I don't remember which.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ok where do you see that extended or locked i dont see anything that says that.. i cna run a report on all websites for last month and it shows sales and such but nothing about extended or locked

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grumpy:
    LastHope there is nothing complicated about CJ's payment structure - in fact, of all the networks, their reporting is the best I think. All you have to do is run a report for any given month to see whether all your transactions have been "locked" or "extended". You will only get paid for ones that are "locked" for that particular month and, if the outstanding transactions are not reversed you should get paid for them the following month. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks michael that was a little clearer..

one thing i noticed was this..

that day they sent me a check for $29 i went into cj and clicked on payment status and it shows

LAST PAYMENT : $29.95

so i clicked on that $29.95 as it was a link.. and it came up showing me 5 sales

1. one for 0.87
    one for $15.98
    one for $12.50
    one for 67.12
    and then itshows 67.12 in red
    does that mean that sale was reveresed..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    For each transaction you have on CJ, merchants have until the 10th of the following month to either LOCK it (which means you'll get paid), REVERSE it (if the customer cancels, etc.), or EXTEND it (which gives them an extra month to either lock or reverse it). The default action if the merchant doesn't do anything is to lock it. Whatever is locked will get paid out around the 20th of each month. Transactions can only be extended one month. Most merchants don't extend any transactions. A few merchants extend every transaction every month. An affiliate's first payment may be delayed somewhat. Bonuses get applied about 2 months after the end of the month (to assure that all transactions are final).

So, in general:

1) You get paid for most sales on about the 20th of the following month.
    2) You get paid for extended sales on about the 20th of the second month.
    3) You get paid for bonuses on the 20th of the second or third month--I don't remember which. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> ok where do you see that extended or locked i dont see anything that says that.. i cna run a report on all websites for last month and it shows sales and such but nothing about extended or locked <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run a transaction report for the period you're interested in (use the interface on the left-hand side of the Run Reports page under where it says "Transaction Reports").
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Reversals are no fun.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread