Thread: [SAS] Fibers.com – Patriotic T-Shirts!

[SAS] Fibers.com – Patriotic T-Shirts!
    Hello Everyone,

Fibers.com has a wide selection of Patriotic t-shirts for 4th of July. Your visitors can select one of the Patriotic designs that are available on men's, women's, kids, toddlers, and baby apparel.

Visitors can select a design to view it on all of its available products or click customize to edit any design with their own text or art. Each and every Patriotic t-shirt or product can be personalized and printed custom with no minimum order!

We encourage you to share this information with your visitors who will not only enjoy purchasing a personalized t-shirt for this 4th of July but be thrilled to find out it’s at no extra charge and with no minimum order required at Fibers.com!

Below I have included a text link to assist you in your promotion of this product and offer. Please replace USER ID with your SAS Tracking ID.

Patriotic T-Shirts

<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=308248&u=UserID&m=28768&urllink=&afftrack=">Patriotic T-Shirts at Fibers.com!</a>

Have a Wonderful Week!

Best Regards,

Angely Nunez
    P: (682) 478-5882 | Fax: (407) 650-2820
    E: Fibers@affiliatemanager.com
    W: Affiliate Program Management: Affiliate Program Manager / Management

Did Fibers.com ever get set up with PopShops?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    A little off topic, but ......

Never paid much attention to t-shirt merchants before, but fibers.com has a nice array of stuff that would fit into a few of my sites. So, a couple of questions:

1. What network are you on?
    2. What state are you in (fibers.com not affiliatemanager.com) and what is your affiliate-nexus tax state policy; if I join and put up products, will I be axed in a couple of weeks when the CA affiliate tax bill passes?
    3. As 2busy asked, I do not see you on PS - is it a no or is it pending? What about Golden Can?

Edit to Add: Forget number 1 - I see SAS in the link
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; June 21st, 2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: my stupidity
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hello 2busy,

Fibers is still being worked on and we will post there as soon as it's live. Thanks for reaching out.

Best regards,

Priscilla
    Last edited by Priscilla Nuñez; June 23rd, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Best regards,

Priscilla Nuñez

AffiliateManager.com Sr. Account Manager
    (407) 519-0322 | AM@affiliatemanager.com

AffiliateManager.com programs:
    Sportsmemorabilia.com [SAS] [CJ] [AL] [GAN]| Aspenpublishers.com [GAN] | Fibers.com [SAS] | Crazyforbargains.com [SAS] | PriveCo Inc. - Overthehill.com, Bachelorette.com, ShopInPrivate.com, RomanticGifts.com, Adult toy store [SAS] [CJ] | RutherfordHill.com [SAS] | WorkingPerson.com [SAS] | BeautyCollection.com [GAN] | RhoadesCar.com [SAS] | Espow.com [CJ] | GovernmentAuction.com [LC] [SAS] [GAN] |Giftback.com | NextChecks.com [SAS]| BuildaJommlaWebsite.com [SAS] | HansenWholesale.com[CJ] | Inquire about our Pay Per Call Programs

Hello AffiliateHound,

1. Good. I see you found us on SAS.

2. Let me look into this for you and I will let you know what I find out.

3. We are looking at squaring away some things on PopShops and also looking into Golden Can.
    Last edited by Priscilla Nuñez; June 23rd, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Best regards,

Priscilla Nuñez

Sportsmemorabilia.com [SAS] [CJ] [AL] [GAN]| Aspenpublishers.com [GAN] | Fibers.com [SAS] | Crazyforbargains.com [SAS] | PriveCo Inc. - Overthehill.com, Bachelorette.com, ShopInPrivate.com, RomanticGifts.com, Adult toy store [SAS] [CJ] | RutherfordHill.com [SAS] | WorkingPerson.com [SAS] | BeautyCollection.com [GAN] | RhoadesCar.com [SAS] | Espow.com [CJ] | GovernmentAuction.com [LC] [SAS] [GAN] |Giftback.com | NextChecks.com [SAS]| BuildaJommlaWebsite.com [SAS] | HansenWholesale.com[CJ] | Inquire about our Pay Per Call Programs

Fibers.com
    Hello AffiliateHound,

Hope all is well! As promised I would let you know as soon as I found out information on Fibers.com and what is going on with PopShops.

The entire Fibers.com data feed is live at PopShops.com!

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with PopShops.com so you can promote our products and deals using the award-winning API and ShopBuilder from PopShops.com. With PopShops, you keep 100% of your commissions.

Get 10% off!

We have secured an exclusive 10% discount on any new subscriptions for PopShops.com premium plans! Don't forget to enter promo code ‘FIBERS10’ when you sign up. This exclusive code gives you 10% off any plan for as long as you are on that plan. You still will get any pre-paid plan discount and the 30-day free trial with this discount.

Also, Fibers.com is located in California and I hope this clarifies any questions or concerns you may have. If not, please let me know. Have a great week!
    Best regards,

Priscilla Nuñez

8. Newsletter Signup