Thumbs down Suspended for 1 month and counting, my emails ignored by EPN
    Hello,

My account got flagged for a "network quality review" more than one month ago, together with this they suspended and froze my EPN account until the "completion of our investigation".

They required me to send some of my data and methods, which I did one day after I got their suspension email. I have also sent several followups to them but they have never responded to any one of them, I even tried a different email address but no luck.

They still owe me a significant amount of money (enough to buy a nice car).

What should or can I do?

Eduardo.

PS. I suppose this is old news but how the hell do they stay in business with practices like this.

That's interesting - they never suspended me or asked to see records of any kind. They just dropped me with no other reason other than stating my traffic quality was low, however this was after Years of sending them traffic and generating them $$. I've moved on but still don't get their logic. It's actually kind of nice for a changing knowing how much I'm going to get paid for the effort I put into my work. Now there's a concept.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    I suppose this is old news but how the hell do they stay in business with practices like this.
    They do very well indeed. The question is; "How do affiliates stay in business with practices like this"?

Eduardo, do a search for EPN and you'll read story after story that sound a lot like yours. I understand that many have made a lot of money with EPN, I'm sure you probably did right up to the point where they decided to screw you too.

This biggest problems that I see with EPN (besides never knowing how much you are actually earning) is that there is no oversight or "trusted third party" to keep them honest (not that CJ was all that great; alas, they were better than nothing). The idea of not having any clue of what your potential earnings are until they tell you goes against everything that I've ever learned in the business world. Speculative earnings, what a concept. Race track, maybe; my business, I think not.

Like Google, they pretty much do what they want and leave you little or no recourse when you don't like their draconian methods (dropping them like a three foot putt comes to mind). I don't know why any affiliate would subject themselves to that (I know, many of you are making "good money" with EPN (and you'll continue to make "good money" right up to the point where they decide to screw you too)).

I'm sorry that you're currently having issues with EPN, and I'm doubly sorry that they chose to ignore you like they have so many others (sorry, but not surprised). However, I doubt very seriously that your outcome is going to be any different than the others that have posted here and on other forums. If for some reason they manage to reinstate you THIS TIME, don't put away the K-Y. You'll likely need it again. If you get the opportunity, take your money and RUN!

- Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine
    Last edited by rematt; July 3rd, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

If you get the opportunity, take your money and RUN!
    If you get reinstated and want to take this advice and just throw away 5 figure a month income go right ahead, but I sure wouldn't. I'd take reinstatement and keep on going for that kind of money every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby131313 View Post
    If you get reinstated and want to take this advice and just throw away 5 figure a month income go right ahead, but I sure wouldn't. I'd take reinstatement and keep on going for that kind of money every single time.
    I beg to differ. If he's making 5 figures a month with ebay, he could likely double that *consistently* with reputable affiliate networks/programs that actually tell you what you will be paid in turn for your traffic.

I know ebay's treated you pretty well bobby and that's awesome but your obviously no less at risk from being booted from their program than anyone here. Sure you can appeal, get re-instated, and all that mumbo-jumbo, but you'll still be under a ridiculous affiliate payment model that completely favors the merchant when you could be scaling and Growing your affiliate business with more reputable programs.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

If he's making 5 figures a month with ebay, he could likely double that *consistently* with reputable affiliate networks/programs that actually tell you what you will be paid in turn for your traffic.
    We'll have to agree to disagree then. I haven't seen another aff program that would come anywhere even remotely close to making 5 figures a month on any of my sites. I mean really who could do that? I'm all ears. ePN is the easiest money maker I've ever seen and I've tried a ton of things.

I completely understand the "wobblyness" of it, but I'll ride it till it's dry and not cry about it one iota. I will kick and scratch until I'm sure it's over.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread