How can I earn .67 cents a day?
    Hey folks, I'm looking for suggestions on how i can earn about .67 cents a day.

Thanks,
    Stras

Put $1000 in a bank account earning 0.25% interest. That should earn you $2.50 in interest per year, which is 0.685 cents per day.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Thanks From:

Mike, Thanks for your response. What I actually meant to ask is how can I legally earn 67 cents a day as an affiliate, I'm looking for simple ideas.

Thanks

That's about as broad of a question as "Where can I go fishing?", "What career would work best for me?" or "How can I score 67 when I go bowling?"

You can find some helpful tips for affiliates here.

If you're aiming for $245/year in earnings, I think you're setting the bar way too low. Is it really even worth your time? Even if you only spent 1 hour a week working on your site, you would be earning less than minimum wage.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

provide 67 cents of value per day - it's an easy calculation

good luck

This discourse isn't "Kinder nor Gentler", much less "Ambassador" like.
    (Shaking my head and sighing)

Looks to me that the OP is looking at a bottom up via small but real earnings approach and simple ideas. Not a just math equation of $245 annually!

If you can earn 67 cents a day you could be able to earn 67 dollars a day with more work and knowledge right? You gotta start somewhere, RIGHT?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi strasphey,

You might want to try and build out a niche affiliate site. If done correctly, you can make much more than the 67 cents you are aiming for. Here is a link to an article that goes over how to do just that: It’s Not Brain Science- Build a Niche Affiliate Site GeekArm Web Marketing Blog

Good luck!
    Matt Faloon
    Affiliate Development
    mfaloon-at-groupon.com

9. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr. View Post
    This discourse isn't "Kinder nor Gentler", much less "Ambassador" like.
    (Shaking my head and sighing)
    Probably right. Still a funny response to an open-ended, vague, question...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Convergence,

After 20 months of having kinder and gentler banged over our heads it isn't that funny and definitely not from the pontificator himself. I wish I could say "W_T_F Doosh" ... but all I am allowed to do is shake my head and sigh.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

You should go for outsourcing sites which can give you work according to your skills, and you can earn there from zero.

Thanks for your responses, Haiko is the only one who recognize what I'm trying to accomplish. With so many views and folks with different experience level, I was expecting more valuable feedback.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by strasphey View Post
    Thanks for your responses, Haiko is the only one who recognize what I'm trying to accomplish. With so many views and folks with different experience level, I was expecting more valuable feedback.
    Truly the best thing to do is tell everyone a little about yourself - about your experience level in Affiliate Marketing, your online marketing experience, etc. Can only presume you are an affiliate versus a merchant by where you placed your question. However, it is not uncommon for new members to post in incorrect forums.

Others have no idea how long you have been lurking, how much you have already read on the forum - not much of a starting point. You will probably laugh at some of these responses to your original query, after you have digested information here and realize that your post on the surface, which now appears cleverly worded, can be construed as silly as other "newbie" posts.

Now that you have made a splash here - Welcome!

you have to admit that your question is a bit silly and you're just asking for ridicule. 67 cents? really? why not just say $1? what's the difference? If you had said $1 you would have gotten a lot of input, but making 67 cents a day is just too difficult.

yes, superCool opens himself up for ridicule with everything he says...so you're in "good" company

try this link - it's just one of many but it's as good a place to start as any - http://www.abestweb.com/forums/blogg...ia-145822.html

Also look at the decorative ceiling tiles forum here - they have some offers to pay you for specific articles/pages you put on your website - that could get you a few dollars while you learn the ropes. member "Bill" gave some great input in that forum and even showed us an example site.

so strasphey - do you really want to make just 67 cents a day? or do you want to make $20 per month? or what?

good luck ( don't cry - don't give up - don't fall for BS )

$.67 is about a EURO a day.

I see his prior posts go to show he is just starting out.

So this makes complete sense to me.

I remember being taught to reduce my goals to the ridiculously attainable and then grow steadily into my long term goals with proven techniques instead of saying "I want to make $10K this month" and not have a blind idea how to accomplish it. Step by Step, rung by rung. Or in this case Euro, by euro.

------------
    strasphey,

Find something that you are passionate about, create content or links about it, then monetize it by providing added value to your visitors.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

I'll repeat my suggestion to check out the Affiliate Tips for New Affiliates thread. I think you'll find some tremendously practical, useful advice there.

If you're looking at micro-niche sites, probably the most important thing is to choose a domain name the includes the key phrase you're targeting. Google places great emphasis on keywords in domain names.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I see his prior posts go to show he is just starting out.

So this makes complete sense to me.
    Hmmm. Until my post earlier today, I never read any of his previous posts or don't remember reading his previous posts.

So now, it too,
    ...makes complete sense to me.

Find something that you are passionate about, create content or links about it, then monetize it by providing added value to your visitors.
    fyi - strasphey already posted a very similar list in this tread - http://www.abestweb.com/forums/intro...am-145314.html . so he/she already knows this.

$.67 is about a EURO a day.
    Minor detail, but a Euro is worth about a buck forty-two

I did USDEURO quickly, so I did it backwards but the point of the matter was that I attempted to understand the 67 number and the poster instead of resorting to mockery.

Notwithstanding, thank you for alerting me to my FX error Kaizen.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

... the point of the matter was that I attempted to understand the 67 number and the poster instead of resorting to mockery.
    Point taken - that's why "you da man"...

When I made the leap from working for others to working for myself, my first goal was to earn enough to pay my health insurance each month - the seemingly small, yet outrageous amount of $320.

The small business counselor I spoke with at the local community college told me if I had no bigger dreams than that, that I should go work as a greeter at WalMart. Beside the fact that I'm not old enough to be a greeter, this "counselor" completely missed the point of setting an attainable initial goal. The college fired him a few months later - guess I wasn't the only one given such wisdom.

I started with a few Adsense sites and hung out my shingle as a content writer, copywriter and marketing consultant. The Adsense sites would help me learn more about SEO and web design and help build an online portfolio while I earned some income between clients. My first goal was to just get a check from Google. That took around 6 months. The next goal was $1 a day. Once I got there, the next goal was a check every month. Once I got there, my next goal was $10 a day. And so on. As my Adsense checks continued to increase, I gained more knowledge and had more to offer my writing clients.

I know of many others who got there much faster than I did and I also know of many others who will never get to the point I am. I'm far from my true goal and making far less than my experience and education warrants. I am, however, making more money now than when I was sending out thousands of resumes and feeling lucky if I landed an $8.50 hour job as a receptionist for a few months.

I'm a bit disappointed by the response to this thread. I'm all for thinking big but I have found that earning money on the web involves a learning curve, patience and quite a bit of trial and error. It was refreshing to see someone who wants to figure out a way to consistently earn an attainable amount on a daily basis instead of yet another delusional person dreaming of millions because they bought some ebook written by a snake oil salesman.

I guess I just assumed that $0.67/day was only a place to start and far from the actual goal, just as $320/month was far from my true goal. I still haven't figured out how to succeed as an affiliate but $0.67 daily is certainly attainable with Adsense, which might be a better earning vehicle from someone truly starting for scratch. While Adsense does pay less overall, you don't have to worry about cookies, coupon sites and actually getting people to buy something.

Well, that's just my long-winded 2 cents. Hopefully, you'll find it worth more than that. Good luck.
    Last edited by MicheleH; July 1st, 2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: fixed a little boo-boo, it's after midnight here, stuff happens

24. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread