New to affiliate marketing, considering shareasale
    I think I have the basic concept down. I looked into clickbank and found that they could not service us, because we are in the training business.

Will I have the same type of problem with shareasale? No live event tickets?

I don't know if there are restrictions on urls here, so I'll spell it out just in case.

we are at gc experts . com

Our tickets are 10K a piece, and we generally sell out every month for the show.

But there are some areas we have not broken into, jobsite 123 . com said they would give us access to their contractors if we had an affiliate program.

I found you guys through a link at shareasale

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, I would greatly appareciate it.

PS, we are launching a Federal Construction Magazine (.com) and we want to affiliate market that as well.

Can you have 2 affiliate programs under one account with shareasale??

All the best,

Tropical Mountaintop
    Hi Sean, welcome to Abestweb. I know there are merchants/businesses using SAS that have more than one site that they sell from with one program; I know other merchants at SAS with more than one program so from the affiliate side it appears to be optional. You can always email Brian at shareasale dot com and ask him directly.

You might gain additional insight from reading through similar questions in this forum: Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Good luck.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread