Why am I getting rejected by all these merchants?
    Can someone tell me what I need to do to get approved, I am getting declined by all these affiliates. Poor Me!

Moderator Note: I think you mean "merchants", not "affiliates". I've updated the thread title.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Thanks From:

15 years and counting
    You're the affiliate, they are the merchants.
    Maybe they can't match your application and the ownership of the site. You have a private registration. Maybe they don't accept coupon sites or you don't have enough traffic.

Try reaching out to the affiliate manager(s) directly and see what they are looking for.
    Matt Faloon
    Affiliate Development
    mfaloon-at-groupon.com

"Try reaching out to the affiliate manager(s) directly and see what they are looking for."
    That's a good idea, but bare in mind that a lot of merchants approve only those websites that are related to their industry. Are you applying to related websites?
    If you have a coupon website, tell them the stats of your site (traffic, demographics, etc), perhaps provide them a link to compete.com with your site details if you have enough data to show them. If you're just starting out, contact them directly via email or a phone call and explain to them how you will be bringing traffic into the site, but more importantly into the area of which they will be listed. I hope I've been helpful. Good Luck!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread