Entireweb Affiliate Program Commission Payments Issue
    I wanted to ask if anyone here has information about the Entireweb Affiliate Program. Specifically I wondered if anyone knows a contact there by name and email? I joined this program back in March, and every month since then I have earned the minimum amount to be paid, but so far they have not paid at all.

So, I contacted them by way of their contact form on the site, and I received a reply back that they definitely would be paying by June 10th, by Paypal, which I did set up within the affiliate login account details. However, that date came and went and Entireweb still did not pay my affiliate commissions.

This is not a slam post, but I am concerned because my traffic works well for this program, and I have options to remove their ads and go elsewhere but I would rather get in touch with someone with a name. They did not sign the reply they sent me.

I have written to them 3 more times since late May, and none of my subsequent emails have been acknowledged or replied to. Also, if anyone here has had a similar experience it would be good to know about it.

Thanks for your time if you know anything.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 19th, 2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: adding merchant links

Well here it is July 1st, and still the company I mentioned in this post has not paid any commissions. Now another month of commissions has accumulated, and not even a letter from Entireweb staff, the affiliate manager or anyone. Seems very strange to me.

Oh well, since I have been an affiliate since 1998, I know when there is just no interest in the affiliates, so I have taken my links down that were generating the conversions for this company. What else can I do? I have written to them at least 5 times now, and in every case I was quite respectful to them. They simply do not want to pay their affiliate (me) who has generated some sales for them. They don't even have the courtesy to write back, but they did send the first letter to me in late May indicating they would pay on June 10th, which of course was never to happen.

On to more useful and productive things. My forum stats show over 100 views of this post, but not one person knows them. Guess I picked a real winner program this time!

Here is a pasted copy of the letter they sent me back in May, just so you will not think I made this all up. I am still hiding identities and exact emails and all that, just in case they finally pay me. If they do, I will come in there and post that fact (if it ever happens, but I have lost hope)

Thank you for contacting Entireweb.

We're happy to hear that you are pleased with our affiliate program and we can see that you have generated a number of sales during the last 30 days.

As you may know, the minimum payout for our affiliate program is $50,00 US. Within the first 10 days of next month (in this case June), we will make all payouts to affiliate members that had $50,00 US in minimum earnings at the end of the previous month. (in this case May 31st)

The above means that you'll get paid before June 10th, 2011.

Hope this sounds good and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll assist you right away.

Thank you,
    Entireweb Support
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 19th, 2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: linking to merchant

Sadly, affiliate program flakeouts are part of the game for us affiliate folk. Some of us encounter this issue as often as once a week, give or take a few days. Hopefully Entireweb wasn't the only egg in your basket.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

No it was not the only egg by any means. I rarely experience this kind of thing. In fact, through the years only a handful of times. You would think the owners of the company would take better care of their reputation.

Entireweb is well known in my part of the digital world, and it is a real surprise to see that they still have not resolved the issue. The business we are in involves trust and communication. In .999% of cases, the trust works well both ways in my experience.

Now it has been 20 more days, and still no response from Entireweb on when, or if, or if EVER they are going to pay their affiliates. I wrote another very respectful letter to them a few days ago, and they have not sent a response. You know, if someone was slamming them and being disrespectful, hateful or whatever, it would be understandable that they do not write a person like that. I am not and never have been like that. This company will not pay their affiliates I guess. So, this is a warning to anyone who might be tempted to join the ENTIREWEB AFFILIATE PROGRAM -|- Don't Join because apparently they simply do not pay any commissions.

This company is located in Sweden, so I can't conveniently go by and ask for the boss or owner. Now through some old cached pages it has again sold more and they even owe me more money, but ya know what? I bet I will never see a dime of it. Entireweb does not answer affiliate inquiries and it does not pay affiliates either.

If they ever pay me, I will drop in here to clear their name. Otherwise, don't join their affiliate program
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 19th, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiliateoldguy View Post
    If they ever pay me, I will drop in here to clear their name. Otherwise, don't join their affiliate program
    It would take a lot more than your payment at this point to "clear their name". The fact that they are extremely late in their payments and unresponsive to your inquiries should be warning enough to other affiliates that this is a program to be avoided.

Sorry that you had to be the test case, but thanks for sharing your experience with the community. Hopefully you'll see your payment soon.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    These guys - Twitter

I would hop on Twitter, post the same stuff there, air them out.

Also - http://www.facebook.com/Entireweb

Get at their wall.

I sent them a Twitter message
    I went in and asked them "what about them affiliate commissions guys"?
    and included the link to this forum thread - I am wondering if they might post here and explain themselves - thanks for the advice Trust

Now it is July 25th, and Entireweb still has not responded to any email letters. Did I mention they are located in Sweden? Knowing what I know about most Swedish companies, this behavior on their part is very unusual. I wanted to share here the newest letter I sent them, and using the form on their site, I sent it to 2 different areas: Business Developement and Affiliate Program. Maybe this way, whoever is running the affiliate program will be approached by someone else in the company to ask about the matter in the letter.

Here is my letter to Entireweb on July 25th, 2012

Please Pay My Affiliate Commissions - I Want to Shop at IKEA but I need my payment from YOU FIRST !!!!

You are from Sweden, and so is IKEA - we have a new IKEA store here in Denver which is opening in just a few days. Please send me my affiliate commissions will you? I know you must be a good company since you are in Sweden. I met a young man from Sweden at a dinner party the other night, and he was very pleasant to speak with. He had actually heard of your company but did not know anything more since he is not doing business online.

I started a discussion on ABestWeb Forums about this to see if other affiliates had also not been paid, and to see if anyone there knew anyone I could contact at your company so I could be paid for my affiliate conversions. So far no one has given me a contact, but it is very strange that you never write back to me. Our industry is built on trust. You invited me to participate in the program by an email invitation, and I immediately agreed since I used to be your customer years ago.

Since way back in March I have been your affiliate in the relatively new program. I have sent a ton of new customers to you, but I have never been paid. Please make a deposit to Paypal under the email of [my email address here]

Below are all the transaction I have sent to you by way of my natural search traffic. Please review it and then please pay me. There is no reason to withhold payment.

How payments work: Payments are made on a monthly schedule. If your account balance reaches minimum payout in any month, we'll send your payment before the end of the following month, provided that there are no transactions which are under investigation. Minimum payout is $50.

Date and time Ad Code name Product Amount Commission
    2011-07-25 13:18:28 webhits Express Inclusion $24.00 $9.60
    2011-07-19 18:46:14 webhits Express Inclusion $24.00 $9.60
    2011-06-27 08:49:50 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-06-27 05:31:48 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-06-15 16:44:42 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-06-14 15:27:50 webhits Express Inclusion $116.00 $46.40
    2011-06-14 10:43:52 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-06-07 13:18:15 webhits SpeedyAds $20.00 $4.00
    2011-06-06 10:31:58 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-26 09:44:15 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-25 00:18:51 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-24 09:24:31 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-23 12:16:56 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-21 05:20:43 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-15 23:08:31 FP Left Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-11 00:36:05 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-09 21:10:56 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-09 13:35:00 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-09 13:25:58 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-05-03 14:55:57 webhits SpeedyAds $15.00 $3.00
    2011-04-19 04:18:20 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-04-16 04:43:41 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-04-09 06:52:28 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-03-29 15:03:10 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    2011-03-27 12:43:31 webhits SpeedyAds $15.00 $3.00
    2011-03-22 21:15:42 webhits Express Inclusion $29.00 $11.60
    Total: $794.00 $307.60

Well there it is, my last best effort to get paid by Entireweb through their affiliate program. I sure hope this gets their attention this time, and as you can see there is a few bucks in the account now. Not a fortune of course, but for me it is a revenue stream I deserve to receive, and have earned, but have not received.

I want them to come here and respond to me in this forum too, so maybe if there is a real explanation for them not paying, they can let everyone see it.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 19th, 2011 at 11:10 PM.

Warning to Affiliates - Do Not Join the Entireweb Affiliate Program - They Do Not Pay
    I guess I am finally ready to admit that Entireweb (a Swedish Company) located at Entireweb - The web, images and realtime search engine will not communicate with me, and will not pay my commissions they have owed me for over 3 months now.

The story is kind of already told in the posts above in this thread, but I had been waiting and waiting, hoping for an honest response from Entireweb. None has been forthcoming. Except for the very first note they sent me in early June stating they would pay me on June 10th, they have never again responded to my requests to be paid.

I have written many times, and respectfully each time, through their online form on their site. Apparently they figure if they just keep the money, there is nothing we can do. Well perhaps I cannot collect the money from their greedy pockets, but I can tell others of their scam.

I had earned over $300 in commissions from my natural traffic being referred to Entireweb, but they have decided that instead of keeping their promises, they will simply keep the money and cancel my account. Amazing behavior from a company that has been around for so long as they have.

Never in my 14 years of being an affiliate have I ever seen such wrong behavior from an established online company. It is despicable to say the least, and it is dishonest to say the most. I waited for a long time, believing they would pay me. I am sorry I was wrong, because I believed they would come through.

I am disappointed in Entireweb, and I hereby warn anyone who is considering joining their program that they just do not pay their affiliates. If I had done something wrong, and I have not, then you would think they would have written to me informing me of that fact. They also did not do that. They simply have done nothing but STEAL my traffic, and profited from it for FREE, at my expense.

They have stolen my affiliate commissions. Hey forum moderator, do you think I should identify myself here in the forum? I can assure you I am a real affiliate and this story is completely true. If my name and website has to be here to verify the story, I will do it. Let me know.

Maybe others haven't seen this who can help, or maybe your experience can save someone else the trouble:
    Twitter

*go forth and retweet*
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

It is now August 6th and there has been no word from Entireweb about the unpaid commissions. I will never understand why a company would act this way but every day we learn new things, even negative ones. I have always hoped there was someone on vacation or something who would return to Entireweb and pay the affiliates.

Wouldn't it be a funny situation if I was there only affiliate they signed up? I have searched and cannot find any comments about their program, either for or against it, and I have not found any other publishers who have not been paid like me. Maybe I was the only one who signed up. Seems unlikely, but you have to wonder.

Well now a good Clickbank Merchant is getting the traffic and making money instead of Entireweb. I know CB will pay me, and I should have used their resources instead of Entireweb in the first place.

Overall it is the strangest thing that there has not been one peep from the company about this deal. If you type in queries on Google, my posts come right up. If it were my company, I would be concerned about such posts showing up. Well, they are in Sweden, after all. Maybe Entireweb is really just one guy, sitting in a little cabin up in the alps. collecting money and living on old cheese and wine

Last week on August 10th I received this letter from Entireweb. As usual, there is no name included with the email, and nothing has happened since that time. They want me to input my tax Id number, but their form does not allow any input on that line. So, to solve this I placed the number they want next to my Zip Code in the same data area called "settings". I wrote back to them to tell them where they can find the number, and informed them of the fact that the form is dysfunctional and will not work. So far, no response and no payment.

Received August 10th, 2011

====Add your reply above this - Do not modify below this line====

Hello and thank you for contacting us,

We are very sorry about this
    To be able to make a payment to you we need you to fill in your Tax Identification Number/Social Security Number in your settings information.

When this is done we will transfer your payment.

Regards
    Entireweb Support

Thank you,
    Entireweb Support

Note: Please leave the following line intact for internal tracking.
    [[ticketkeyomitted for privacy)]]

It is now August 19th and Entireweb still had not paid my affiliate commissions - They have now written twice, never including any personal names (hiding as anonymous) and I have met all requirements. Too bad, as I am now convinced I was hoodwinked into joining their affiliate program and sending free traffic to them. They seem to believe there is no obligation on their part to pay the affiliate bill. I am disappointed in them for not being honest, but at least I cut my losses and moved on. Even if I get this money someday, I will never advertise for them again. After looking all through their Facebook Fan Page, they are obviously just self promoting and not really communicating with customers, affiliates and/or networking at all. I did not expect this from a Swiss company.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 19th, 2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: link baiting

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved this over to the Unethical Merchant forum and presently ranked #5 in Google for "Entireweb affiliate program"! Let this stand as a testimonial about their program.

Entireweb - Exprs Inclusion
    Signed up for the SEO on 8-12-11 and to be an affiliate. So far haven't seen any up-tick in visitors to my site. 2-emails to Entireweb about if/when I'll be included have been ignored. Reading list of complaints about this company being unresponsive & not paying commissions is a bit disheartening.
    Has anyone confirmed their site presence has increased? Have anyone requesting a refund on their purchase ever been refunded?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tcrick; August 22nd, 2011 at 05:26 PM.

Their business model seems to be 'submitting your site to 100's of search engines'.

Does that work in 2011? Seems very 1990's to me...

I'm a newbie at website marketing and have a budget of $2.50. Thought the Entireweb program would be a great starter to get noticed. I was informed by my web-tech people, that my site does not support a place for Google Analytics to be nested. What little traffic I get, I have no clue where it comes from.
    So far....I've been bummed out twice today. Once by reading this forum about Entireweb & the other from my Web host.

Any hosting package, even the cheapest shared hosting, should allow for analytics code.

Or you could use the stats program included in cpanel. Such as awstats. (I won't use GA myself)

have a budget of $2.50
    yea... if you are using a free host like wordpress.com, you're probably out of luck.

Re: Entireweb
    Hi Affiliateoldguy

I'm currently exercising my right to get my money back from Entireweb based on their 14 day money back guarantee. I took up their offer of 'Express Inclusion' to drive more traffic to my wife's gift store. On day thirteen of my trial Google Analytics told me that site traffic was down 8% for that period. So I've emailed them and asked for my money back. I'll keep you posted on any progress, we're now on day 14 and I've heard nothing in the last 24 hours. Fortunately I paid via PayPal so will hopefully be able to pursue them through the resolution centre if necessary.

Regards

Jonathan

I also emailed Entireweb yesterday requesting refund(within the 14-day period) and gave them til the 26th to respond. Then I'll go thru Paypal resolution on that date.
    Does anybody have an affordable SEO they use that actually works?

Hi Tcrick

Still not a single word from entireweb with regard my refund! By the way I use WordPress for all my sites and use a neat plugin called Platinum SEO that allows SEO on every page and post you produce.

Cheers

Jonathan

RESOLUTION - August 25th, 2011 - Guess What? Entireweb finally paid my advertising commissions for running ads on my site. Yes, I finally received all the money they owed me right through the last money which was July, 2011.

Now this issue is resolved in my mind, but I have to say that although I am grateful for the fact that they finally paid me, I am not feeling like resuming business with this company. In the business I am in, late payments that you have to beg for are unacceptable. They company has in their FAQ that they will pay monthly (earn minimum of $50) on the 10th, which never happened for periods 5/10, 6/10, 7/10. 8/10. Finally I have the money I earned, and I am grateful for it, as I had given up on receiving it.

For you others who are seeking refunds, I have empathy. It has taken several months of posting and writing to get my money, and in this business of online affiliate advertising, that is not the business model we strive for. Anyway, this matter is resolved and I have found a replacement advertiser for the pages involved, and I just feel lucky to have the money.

A note to Entireweb: Thanks for finally paying what you owe for my affiliate advertising and sending customers to you. Since you took the attitude that we are a "back burner" issue, you may have lost some great affiliate relationships. Keeping promises is of paramount importance in our industry, and keeping them right on time. I advise you to use better communication, and sign emails with the name of the person doing the communicating. Pay your affiliates on time, and extend refunds to the customers who request them. Do it quickly so people know you are doing business honestly. If you were to change your company philosophy to include quick resolution of issues, and to have transparent and open communication, it would work to your success.

Thank you for finally paying my affiliate commissions!

I'm glad that they finally paid you; it's very unfortunate that you had to do so much just to get what you deserved but at least you got paid. What you've experienced let all of us know what kind of company entireweb is.

Finally
    PayPal looked into my case and sent me the following note on the 23rd September.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
    favour.

We were able to recover $24.00 USD, and this amount has been credited to
    you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
    recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
    to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
    seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
    privileges.

Still not had any contact from Entireweb whatsoever! My advice is steer well clear, all I got for my trouble was a list of pages from my site saying they'd been indexed! Then nothing!!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread