Any Chinese Here?
    Looks like I need to partner up with some chinese to help my friend convert their chinese visitors.

I want to promote online games like world of warcraft or, frankly, anything. Chinese are rich enough to spend. I've heard 10% of them got credit card. It's just amazing how difficult it is to market stuff to them.

Moderator Note: I've moved this to the "Worldwide Affiliate Marketing" forum.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

World wide affiliate marketing forum and my thread is the only thread. Is this subforum just created because of me

There are 5 other forums in here, your post did not fit any of the existing categories. There's forums for Europe, Australia and Canada and two sponsored forums.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Looks like I need to partner up with some chinese to help my friend convert their chinese visitors.

I want to promote online games like world of warcraft or, frankly, anything. Chinese are rich enough to spend. I've heard 10% of them got credit card. It's just amazing how difficult it is to market stuff to them.
    Actually a far higher percentage have debit cards, I think you will find credit card penetration is far lower than 10%.

One challenge with online purchasing in China is that China is a mobile nation, it is far easier (and trusted) to pay via a mobile phone for micro purchases than it is to use a credit card. Online games can be paid for via mobile transactions, or with cash less cards at local stores. Here in Thailand you can pay for online game time at 7-11. There are also a lot of local online games on top of localization of the global games. So you need to be marketing in the local language in order to reach the target audience.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread