I have been browsing through the forum, and a lot of you offer great insight. I have been doing affiliate marketing for a little bit now, and I feel I have barely skimmed the surface of what it is all about. Does anyone have any good recommendations on affiliate marketing books, websites, etc where I could expand my knowledge? I love to read. I definitely spend time looking over what each of you have to say, and I've learned a great deal. I'm sure each of you have a book, etc. that you really enjoyed and found worthwhile. I appreciate any recommendations.

Happy Holidays! To a great and successful new year!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nextaisle:
    Does anyone have any good recommendations on affiliate marketing books, websites, etc where I could expand my knowledge? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the best resource I've come across, by a LONG way. There are other sites that are good for the web building aspects such as sitepoint and webmasterworld.

Thanks Paul! I agree this site has an endless amount of information, but sometimes it's difficult navigating around. Any suggestions?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread