Exclamation I want to know!!!
    Alright guys, I'm am brand new to this whole affiliate marketing thing... I pretty much no nothing other than what is said here

Affiliate marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like the title says, I want to know... I just want to know everything from anything... What is YOUR definition of affiliate marketing, how you use it, what you do, any tips, ideas, or general thoughts, and swings and punches at this post for me being such a noob ha (take it easy tho, being as I'm new :P)

I'm just genuinely curious and ANYTHING you guys would say would be awesome!

thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Since everyone was new to this at one time or another, it is not an unusual question. It is unusual to be able to get all the information you need personally without a whole lot of extraneous stuff that people want you to read too. It is a career where self-starters make it and those who need hand holding don't; you are pretty much on your own to learn the parts of the puzzle that apply to your picture. To get started, here are a few helpful threads, one new and one very old, but still useful:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/newbi...te-145960.html

[2006] The Magic Bullet Thread - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

If reading these produces some more specific questions just ask but this one is a little broad to get useful answers.
    Good luck.

In its most simplistic form affiliates earn commissions for generating sales of merchant's products.

As 2busy has said your question is rather broad so read up on the links she has provided the decide what you want and perhaps you can then tailor your approach accordingly.

Wink Aha!
    2busy, thanks for enlightening me with the magic bullet thread...

I realize that this thread was essentially me trying to find a shortcut and out of ignorance and my failure to search... so thank you, I'm on the road to learning due to the magic bullet thread, lot of good info in there...

I do want to mention that I had only good intentions for this thread, just genuinely curious like I said...

Like I said, all of us were new at one time or another. I wasn't brushing off your question, just trying to get it in perspective. Finding out what it's about comes first, then deciding your best path and then forge ahead to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes that the rest of us made and came in to talk about.
    Your intentions seemed natural to me anyway, curiosity is necessary to make it as an affiliate or much else.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread