Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    Marketing SAS - Need an OPM
    I want to do some local marketing of the SAS program.
    I'm looking to partner up with an OPM.
    Any of you OPM's have an affiliate program?

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador PatrickAllmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2005
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,219
    Are you wanting to market SAS, or put a store on SAS, or market particular merchant on SAS?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

  3. Thanks From:

  4. #3
    Newbie nicbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    I want to do some local marketing of the SAS program.
    I'm looking to partner up with an OPM.
    Any of you OPM's have an affiliate program?
    Sorry for the very basic question.. what is OPM?
    [I]Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art. (Leonardo da Vinci)[/I]

  5. #4
    15 years and counting
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,121
    Do you see the dots under OPM? Click on the link.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    133
    OPM = Outsourced Program Manager if you see and underlined abbreviation it will give you an explanation if you run your mouse over. For example run you mouse over OPM

    Cross post - sorry Zeus
    Last edited by ewh; June 28th, 2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Cross post

  7. #6
    15 years and counting
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,121
    No problem!

  8. #7
    Newbie nicbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ewh View Post
    OPM = Outsourced Program Manager if you see and underlined abbreviation it will give you an explanation if you run your mouse over. For example run you mouse over OPM

    Cross post - sorry Zeus
    Thank you zeus and ewh
    [I]Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art. (Leonardo da Vinci)[/I]

  9. #8
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAllmond View Post
    Are you wanting to market SAS, or put a store on SAS, or market particular merchant on SAS?
    I want to do some local marketing of the SAS program.

  10. #9
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    I want to market the SAS program and I want to market for a SAS OPM too both at the same time, together, like a package

  11. #10
    ...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    I want to market the SAS program and I want to market for a SAS OPM too both at the same time, together, like a package
    Still having trouble understand specifically what you want to do.

    What SAS program? Shareasale itself or a particular merchant on SAS that has an OPM, or ???
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

  12. Thanks From:

  13. #11
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    SAS has their own affiliate program, they pay for referred merchants who join. I'm going to send SAS some leads. Plus, I need some OPM's in my back pocket to refer the merchants to also.

    Specifically, I'm looking for strong program launch experience.
    A good sales funnel.
    The ability to ramp up and take on more clients.
    The willingness to pay for new clients.

  14. #12
    ...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    SAS has their own affiliate program, they pay for referred merchants who join. I'm going to send SAS some leads. Plus, I need some OPM's in my back pocket to refer the merchants to also.

    Specifically, I'm looking for strong program launch experience.
    A good sales funnel.
    The ability to ramp up and take on more clients.
    The willingness to pay for new clients.
    OK. Thanks. It's now clear to me.

    Question:

    Why would an OPM go through you and not themselves to get a merchant on SAS?

    What do you offer the OPM in exchange for the OPM's experience?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

  15. #13
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    I want to bring OPM's new business and get paid for it.
    This is an affiliate marking forum, I thought the idea would make sense.

  16. #14
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,646
    I offer a 20% referral fee or can work a hybrid of 50% of net profit if you act as account manager. Contact me to setup a call.

  17. #15
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I offer a 20% referral fee or can work a hybrid of 50% of net profit if you act as account manager. Contact me to setup a call.
    There we go, I got contact and other affiliate learned you can sell OPM programs
    Last edited by justnet; June 29th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

  18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Introduction: OPM direct - Affiliate Marketing Management and Consulting!
    By OPMdirect in forum Paid Announcements and Advertising
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM
  2. (SAS) Mobile Marketing Profits
    By Hectic GHC in forum Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 30th, 2010, 08:55 PM
  3. Haiko, SAS & AM/OPM Partnership
    By megatonloh in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 12th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •