Take off eh?
    When I am mad I am often vocal.
    I have ben getting progressively more and more upset with CJ about the product Feeds.
    5 times I have had to use the ask a question function.
    There have been replies back and forth for some of those, upping the total communications.
    Still no feed.
    Today after receiving a reply to one that asked for the same info I had already given previously, I decided to call client services.
    I have run call centers, so I have a fair amount of respect for the challenges of that particular job. As such I am usually pretty polite and nice on the phone, and contrary to when I write, I am apt to be kinder and nicer on the phone the madder I get. To a point. After that point things may or may not get ugly.
    I was mad enough to go either way when I picked up the phone today, and the thought of being on hold was pretty much taking me to the warm ... see red place that you really don't want me to be at.

1 Ring, "hello Commission Junction"
    So fast in fact I forgot why I was calling I was so off gaurd.
    Told her in my nicest most amicable voice the problem and asked to speak to whomever.
    Put on hold, and here we go... or so I thought.
    a couple of seconds later, George picks up the phone and asks how he can help.
    Wrong person, so he transfers me to the right department.
    Oh good, the run around, here comes the rage!!!
    phone barely clicks and Craig comes on.
    I explain the situation, we chat, he fixes it, offers an additional item I hadn't even thought of, I call him the son of Satan jokingly ... He'll know who this is by now if he reads this... and takes care of everything.
    The point:
    If a customer wants to vent, could you at least have the courtesy of letting the phone ring for a while before answering it, use hold features for longer than 2 or 3 seconds, and give us the run around so that we can properly maintain our anger??!!
    How are we supposed to snap when client services are fast, friendly and agreeable?
    I want to snap dagnabit!!!
    You should have seen the post I was going to put before I decided to call. Now instead of surly harping, whining and b!tching of a monumentus degree it's all "gee, what a swell experience"
    Seriously, let those guys know I was really impressed with their attitudes and helpfullness.
    There are still problems with things as there are anywhere, but those cats were pretty cool.

Game on!!!!

Damn, thought this was going to be a sarcastic post

Affiliateville, USA
    Yes, but if the Ask A Question support service was up to par with the phone support you never would have had to call.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

I second this comment. CJ phone service gets a 10 out of 10.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

Polk County, Florida
    You know what's going to happen ... everybody's going to read this post and start calling customer care instead of using the online functions.

Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

I would have replied sooner, but I was too busy on the phone having the guys teach me basic html.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread