Thread: SouthBeachSmoke: Free E-Cig Kits for Military Personnel

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up SouthBeachSmoke: Free E-Cig Kits for Military Personnel
    It's estimated that 1/3 of the US military smokes tobacco cigarettes, and half of the men and women deployed in Iraq will return to America addicted to tobacco. Of that group, about half will die prematurely due to smoking-related disease if they don't find another alternative.

So it's with great please to announce that South Beach Smoke are offering all current and past members of our US Military a FREE Premium Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit w/ Home Delivery

The exciting news for Commission Junction partners is that we'll still honor your current commission rate on all Premium Kits that are sent out!

With such an amazing offer, we're really hoping you'll get behind us on this and not only post the banners, but also create new content in the form of articles and announcements. With an offer of commissions on a free product it really will be worth your while.

Official details are here: Smoke-Free Soldiers | South Beach Smoke

I've created a text link in CJ for this which you can grab by logging into your account here. It's under Sales/Discounts.

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Last edited by 2busy; June 28th, 2011 at 11:14 AM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

2. Newsletter Signup