Has anyone noticed a pattern? I thought I'd get more bids with auctions ending first, since people wouldn't have much time to think about it. But I've been running a few pages as a test with the newest auctions, and they seem to be doing OK as well.

In short, I haven't noticed much difference between the two, and I'm wondering if anyone else has. I don't have that many pages with the Editor Kit online yet, so my test is somewhat limited.

I'm about to create quite a few pages with the Editor Kit, so I thought I'd see if anyone else has noticed a difference in bidding performance between the two formats before I build them all and find out I need to redo all of them, because I chose the wrong one.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

I've got about 75 pages running and all of them are set up with the auctions ending first. So far in January I've earned $28.75 in nickel bids/buy it now, or an average of $1.80/day (36 bids/day).

My Editor Kit pages drill down to the lowest point possible and are very specific. For instance, I don't have a page for just widgets. It's an individual page for each type of the item, i.e., pink widgets, red widgets, purple widgets. So most have 25 or less auctions to begin with.

I didn't think it was going to make that much difference, considering most of the pages list the majority of items in a category, and I think people would like to see what's going to expire soonest so they can make a decision.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Thanks Tracy. I am also beginning to think that the auctions ending first format is best, it puts pressure on them to decide quickly if they want the item or not. That way, they don't have a couple of days to think it over, and forget about it!

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread