Thread: Deluxe supports affiliates in states affected by the Tax Nexus

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sunny Miami
    Thumbs up Deluxe supports affiliates in states affected by the Tax Nexus
    Hi Team,

Some affiliates have contacted me regarding Deluxe and the tax nexus situation and I thought I would post here for public knowledge.

There are a couple of merchants in California that "may" deactivate their affiliates that sell similar products that Deluxe sells ...

Deluxe will not and is not removing any affiliates in the shopdeluxe program, Deluxe already collects sales tax in the states and is not affected by this new lax.

Out of courtesy, I won't name the merchant(s) but if they do deactivate you and you are in the state of California, we invite you to check out our program.

You can sign up here, send me an email and I will personally walk you through and explain what makes us so unique.

Here are a few pages of interest to you if you are working in the B2B space or are sending traffic to those other merchants.

Here is our homepage: Business Checks, Forms, Invoices | Custom Printed by Deluxe

Here is our promotional items page:
    Promotional Products for Businesses by Deluxe

Here is our checks and business products page:
    Checks & Business Products - Business Solutions by Deluxe

Here is our print marketing page:
    Custom Printed Promotional Products - Print Marketing Materials & Print Design Services - Shop Deluxe

Deluxe is also doing a ton of marketing on TV, web and print making the brand extremely popular and increasing market awreness. As an affiliate, you would capitalize on all the branding when visitors came to your site.

We have a very robust and complete datafeed with all our products updated monthly.

If you have any quetions, please feel free to contact me directly, im here to help you get started with Deluxe or ramp up your current sales.

To your success,
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 1st, 2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001 | E: | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2. Newsletter Signup