Shopping for a logo
    I'm looking to have a new logo made and was wondering who you would personally recommend. I pretty much know what I want, so it should be a fairly painless process. Quality is more important than price, although I truly have no idea what a decent design is worth.

BTW... what is a logo going for these days?

Thanks

Hey K,

Is the the logo for online only? Print? Merchandise? The design aspects and cost depend on what it's to be used on and resolutions (details). As someone who knows what they want, your in a good shape for getting a good price, most of the time going back and forth with concepts and redesigns is what costs the most.

That all said I love AlexBet.com - Web Design, Website Development, Graphic Design, Mobile Apps - used him for almost 10 years now. Although, I can't quote a price, he is reasonable and really dream to work with!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

3. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    I would check out some domain forums like namepros, I've seen some nice ones for like $50 from people like scorpianagency that almost won ABW's design contest. They have design contests where you tell them what you want, the amount and then let them battle to win. You might have a few people designing logos, getting your input, doing revisions until you find one you like. There are other places like that but some start out at a little more. It's the only way I'm getting logos done nowadays.

Wanted to add in, one of the biggest places for that kind of thing - http://99designs.com/
    Last edited by Trust; July 1st, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

5. Thanks From:

Thanks, I'll check both out.

Alexbet.com....
    He did all of the graphics layouts for CleverMoms, CleverDads, CleverBabies, CleverTeachers, and CleverCelebrations... oh and CleverTeens.
    He has tons of work on his site you can review, and he will work with you until you are happy. :-)

Thanks Anne,

I'll get in touch with him.... I always figured he would be out of my price range. I'm looking for a website logo that could be scaled down to fit on a business card. I was hoping to keep it around $300-400.

Divergent Graphics is the company that I have been using for all my logos. I found her awhile back, and have been more than happy with her service. Excellent communications and great price.

Thanks Lanadili, I will check her out as well.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread