Smile affiliate: crowdsourcing sites
    Hi everyone

Just curious if there's anyone doing affiliate marketing for those crowdsourcing design companies? Like 99designs, crowdSPRING, etc. And there are a ton of logo design sites that ain't necessarily crowdsourced.

We are developing a similar platform to crowdsource website design and dev services and wondering if this is something affiliates met be interested.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys

P.s. tried to post the same thing on wickerfired and this is the only response: tits or GTFO...

Just a quick google search of "crowdspring affiliate program" showed me: Affiliate program | crowdSPRING | crowdSPRING

So yes they have aff programs. Affs would be interested in such programs ... make your terms aff friendly and I'm sure you'll be happy

Edit: Had to add to counter balance out the response from WF LMAO
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; July 5th, 2011 at 01:35 PM.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

thanks for the response.

ya i studied the aff programs from all major competitors, they pretty much all have them, just not sure whether its effective or not. By effective i mean affiliates are making money off it (thus the merchant as well). I msged some of them for further info, pretending to be an aff marketer, waiting for reply.

Like most start-ups, I am willing to beat the commission rates on all those programs and share as much revenue as I can to get things rolling. Do you have an idea of where to look for interested aff marketers? I'd certainly join a network like CJ and others but does that give enough exposure? Is there any other ways to promote the aff program once its on? When you google affiliate forums most of them have little (and rapidly declining traffic).

Sry to post so many questions, complete newbie here.

I wanted to give others a chance to chime in before I followed up but I also don't want to leave you hanging.

There are a few tried and true methods, sites and people (companies) that effectively recruit. But as with everything - it boils down to budget. So, a prudent next step in your diligence would be to contact an OPM (here are some - Outsourced Program Managers - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum) to get feedback / guidance / understanding of program description, launch costs / expectations and to define your budget and next steps.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread