Thread: Deluxe explodes into the #17 spot on ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank ...

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Deluxe explodes into the #17 spot on ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank ...
    Hello team,

The Deluxe affiliate program has exploded into ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank list and as of today, has claimed position #42. The ShareASale Top 100 PowerRank is a combination of a programs performance on the network based on conversion rate, volume, and commission payout. With over 3,400 affiliate programs on SAS, we are very proud to be ranked #42 ...

We want to thank the affiliates that are working with us, promoting the most complete B2B products and services in the industry. If you haven't discovered the benefits of working with us yet ... join us today and let me show you how lucrative the B2B space can be ..

Deluxe is aligned and in gear to grow month over month and want to invite you to join our team. As our affiliate you will be able to provide your site visitors with everything they need to operate and grow their business.

Take a quick look at everything you can be offering your site visitors when you join our program:

Promotional items page:
    Promotional Products for Businesses by Deluxe

Checks and business products page:
    Checks & Business Products - Business Solutions by Deluxe

Print marketing page:
    Custom Printed Promotional Products - Print Marketing Materials & Print Design Services - Shop Deluxe

If you have any quetions, please feel free to contact me directly, im here to help you get started with Deluxe or ramp up your current sales.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hi Team,

Thank you for all your support and all the new applications, you guys rock ...

We have had some key ABW affiliates sign up and the sales and stats are amazing ....

Since the first post here 2 weeks ago, we have now reached the #29 position on ShareaSale's Top 100 Powerrank and continuing to grow ...

Let's keep up the great work ... I think the secret is finally out ...

The B2B affiliate space is untapped and it's where the money is ...

If you are reading this and are not promoting the huge product selection at Deluxe, you are misisng the boat ... sign up for the Deluxe program today
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Exclamation
    Hello Team,

A big thank you to those of you that have joined and are driving the traffic ... this program continues to grow and climb on ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank list ...

Today we are in position #17, up from #29 last week ... the amount of quality traffic youhave been sending to our B2B products have made a difference ...

We already hold the #1 position on SAS for Checks Unlimited for the last 5 years, we would love to position Deluxe in the #2 slot

Thank you again for your hard work, your traffic and the opportunity to work with you ... the ABW team rocks ...

If you are reading this post and have not joined our affiliate program, now is the time. The consumer space is very crowded as many of you are aware of, the B2B space is untapped and most affiliates aren't even aware of the opportunities ...

If you want to get into the B2B space, I invite you to contact me and let me guide you in an area that is still virgin and growing daily ...

Join Deluxe today and start earning commissions in a space with little to no competition ...

4. Newsletter Signup