I am going to LA in May for E3. Already have my airline ticket just need a hotel. But I figured I would find out first if there are any cheap motels near the LA Conference Center.

So if anyone knows can you PM me their location. Thanks.

I have links to 3 on this page
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Gordon! Blue text on a black background? What were you thinking? I had to highlight it to read it.

Thanks for the link will check it out now

ABW Ambassador
    Everything right by will have been taken already. I would suggest checking the e3 site and what hotels offer an e3 shuttle (unless of course you are bringing a car).

Did you get your e3 badges as press? It is worth getting them this way as it gives you access (depends on the year) to free water and a place to rest and hookup to the internet. It also helps for getting into some parties.

Chet

The airport is just a 20 minute drive away so I am going to be staying at LAX Hotel at the airport and take a cab to the event.

The hotel is 67 dollars a night which isn't bad and 290 dollars for the airfare round trip.

And yeah I will be going with media credentials. Just got my badge today. Already have 15 meetings lined up.

When staying near LAX, I sometimes use Priceline. Biddingfortravel.com has great tips as to how much to bid. I've gotten some reasonable 3* to 4* hotels (with nice pools, fancy lobbies, etc.) for as low as $30-$35/night as I recall, more typically about $40. Not bad.

Don't forget to click through some lucky site's affiliate link to Priceline!

Nice site, theres a typo I think, "Google List the Top Ten Searched Worlds in 2004" You typed Worlds instead of Words

shhhhhhh I won't tell anyone if you don't.
    Thanks for letting me know.

Well I just read this artciel about LA
    www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-rice23dec23,0,332575.story

Scares the crapola out of me.

It's frightening <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> We must build a city where gangs can't get near a single kid under 16 and where any gang member who wants out can exit la vida loca — and live. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> All we need do is either fry em in the chair or hang em. We don't need this scum so why not just get rid of them? Why should the working man be burdened with the cost of feeding, guarding and clothing this scum.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.

YouTrek

I come from a bad neighborhoo. but nothing as bad as described in that editorial.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Then let's get really radical and actually end the malignant poverty that drives the violent dysfunction. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is not poverty that is the problem - it is the break down of the family and lack of morals.

There are plenty of decent poor people.

What they need to do is reform the welfare system and quit rewarding people for sitting on their arse and having kids they won't and can't take care of.
    Ebudae

I have never agreed with a post as much as I agree with yours Ebudae. You have hit the nail right smack on the head. The penalties for scamming are far too lax.

I remember the old days when if someone went bankrupt they had to pay all/most of their debts off before being allowed to open another company, nowadays it is so easy to re-open another company without paying a cent that it is one of lifes more prevalent scams.

YouTrek

California needs more republicans in office.
    Rudy did wonders to NY. Reformed welfare didn't give up on any part of the City.

LA needs a republican in Office and if they have one then he ain't doing the job or just doesn't care.

Yay AA let me upgrade my flight from economy to business class using my AAdvantage miles. YAY.

Hi Mikey,

My office is a couple blocks from the convention center. Don't let the story bug you -- it's overblown.

Hi fclark

Would you happen to know when single game Dodger tickets go on sale. I want to catch the Friday night game against Anaheim while I am there. Also if you know the price for field level can you let me know what it is. The Dodgers.com website isn't very helpful.

Well, sorry but I don't follow sports and don't know off top of the head -- in fact I occasionally recieve tickets from one of the radio stations we advertise on (not for the aff biz) and just give them away!

I'll ask our acct exec and try to post some details for you.

Thanks. The dodgers website isn't very informative

If you haven't done so already, the prices at http://www.lastminutetraveller.com are good.

Its distressed travel. The hotels need to sell it out, or lose money on it. Same with the flights.

Yes, (will 'fess up) it is my site, so no, am not spamming the board. Its relevant to the topic.

cool site but I already booked my flight rented a car and got my room

I am staying at some hotel near the airport 60 dollars a night the rent a car from thrifty for 17.99 a day and the airfare on american Business class 306 after i used some of my AAdvantage miles.

I just need dodger tickets

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread