I'm wondering if there's a company I could use that acts as an independent click verifier. I use Google Adsense, but someone has expressed interest in running a banner on my site. My site is new and so I'd like to see where the Google numbers level off.

I doubt this person looking for advertising would be able to match what I'll eventually get from Google. I'd like to offer other links or ad space other than the most popular spaces. Because my site is new with increasing traffic, I can't give any hard numbers about what the "average" traffic is like. Therefore, to be fair, I'd like to do it on a per click basis.

Any suggestions? How much do these types of services cost? Do they take a cut, or a static fee?

Thanks.

you need a good "banner rotation" script...

I use adcycle but there are others available at a lower cost that will do the job..

smartercripts.com has one or check hotscripts.com

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Per Joe's post ... Here's a Script for $49.00 - I use it on ABW.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trivum:
    I use Google Adsense, but someone has expressed interest in running a banner on my site. ... I doubt this person looking for advertising would be able to match what I'll eventually get from Google. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's pretty amazing what AdSense can generate. I set my ad rates based on what I would earn through AdSense and/or affiliate banners, and very few advertisers are willing to pay that much on a CPM/sponsorship basis.

Another thing you might want to consider is allowing your existing merchants to buy exclusive placement in that position. I allow my existing merchants to run affiliate banners in that spot for half of my normal sponsorship rate.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread