Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    9 years ago when I was 14 well realy 10 years ago I turn 24 in Feb. I had this really big crush on a Junior in HS. I was a freshmen. She was hot, drop dead gorgeous.

Anyway last night I couldn't sleep and decided to visit this website for hispanics called migente.com. And while there I spot my HS crush. I wasn't sure if it was her so I start quizzing her and it was her. She didn't remember me though but she wants to meet me during the week, she even lives 3 minutes on foot from me.

Internet Cowboy
    Didn't J. Giles Band do a song to that effect in the 80's.
    My Angel is a Centerfold?

That's so sweet

I can't even remember age 14 anymore

Good Luck
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Who's J. Giles?

I don't remember 14 either Suzi, I just remember her because I liked her sooooo much.

all I can say is... take Mrs. Geek with you!

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Are you married?

If yes, either take your wife or don't go.

Not married?
    Go...if you want to.

I remember J. Giles and the video - that was around when MTV first started. Guess I am dating myself!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Yeah J Giles was late 70's early 80's. I had the LP if that says anything.

Ref the crush, somethings are better left to memory rather than reality. I ran into a girl I knew in college about 2 years ago. Now all I can remember is how she looked and acted then rather than the girl I had the hots for in college.

Of course, my favorite line is:

"No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is some guy going, 'God I am glad to be rid of her'."
    Chris Mayr
    When amassed, even dust can become a mountain.

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

I think that's kind of cool. I recently bumped into one of my many early childhood crushes and became even more satisfied with the choice I made in choosing a spouse. It's funny how when you are about 14 and think you know what you want but end up being very different later. I remember we had one girl we referred to as bones in junior high school. No one would touch here with a ten foot pole. Later she became one of the Budweiser models (not a horse hehe). She had a blast at our 5yr reunion watching the guys (like myself)drool.

If you are married I wouldn't advise doing the meeting but I am assuming you are not.

Oh BTW nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah....

I guess we didn't have as many words in the 1980's

Aww so I shouldn't go if I am married.

My wife said I could go she even told me what to wear.

I just woke up from a mid day nap and I had a dream with my crush. I think I still kinda have a crush on her since She was really like my first major crush. But shes married also and from what she described her Husband is a big guy.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My wife said I could go she even told me what to wear. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She suggested a combo of plaid, paisley, and polka dots, I would presume
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I've got people in my family who tell me:
    "Oh you should look so-and-so up. She was a beautiful girl. Why don't you give her a call?"

And always, my answer is:
    "I don't want to lose my memory of what I had."
    I'm not the same person as I was then, and I doubt she is as well.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cmayr23:
    ...somethings are better left to memory rather than reality. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Amen.

Of course, I sometimes find myself considering it.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

If you guys seen her picture she is still as hot as she was in HS. I would post it here but I don't think she would approve of that idea.

And leader my wife picked out the ugliest outfit I have when I think about it.

Animal Lover
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And leader my wife picked out the ugliest outfit I have when I think about it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read between the lines man - she's (your wife) is trying to tell you something about this meeting...women talk between the lines...men talk on the line...

I would say bury the old flame and stick with what you've got now...flee from temptation...tell your wife that she's all you'll ever want or need...

my 2cents,
    Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

ABW Ambassador
    "I turn 24 in Feb"

Never get married that young

I don't know. People are different. Maybe your wife is testing you to see if you go. Maybe it's too late since you already brought it up and already flunked. Maybe your wife is easy going and secure and it's no big deal. You would know better than any of us. Could depend on if you have a good or bad relationship. Could depend on the person. I had one gf that would get upset if there was a "pretty girl" on TV on a show i would be watching. I had another that would have no problem if i went to strip clubs. So you going?

My Angel is a Centerfold

Yeah a lot of people say I got married young but she was hot and I wanted to prove I could commit; since we got into an argument about commitment a week before I proposed. But it's actually been great I have no real complaints except I can't fart any where I damn well please anymore and no matter how many times she has I must always agree with her and say she never has farted.

But I spoke with my HS crush earlier on AIM and she might be busy this weekend. Poor thing has a job where she has to leave her home. She went on webcam with me I caught my self drooling and she told me she was sorry she didn’t remember me because I am adorable according to her.

I don't think my wife would have a problem with me seeing another woman to go hang out with she knows I am faithful on weekdays and plus she does it all the time with her female friends. If she can have girl friends why can't I? If I weren't busy last monday I would of hung out with loxly.

ABW Ambassador
    Does you wife know you're drooling over her on AIM?

Would you have sex with your crush?

Would you have a problem with your wife drooling over somebody she had/has a crush on and later going to meet him?

Is it too late to get the marriage annulled?

1: She knows even agreed that shes hot
    2: If they open I will come
    3: I would and she wouldn't
    4: Probably

I work in a Speedo

Invite your crush and her husband over to pay cards. Perhaps, you four can come to a mutually agreeable arrangement.

I am sure you are a sharring kind of person.

Then, you can start a blog about the pleasure of making new friends and use it to promote "dating" sites.

Might as well make some money out of all this.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    "Invite your crush and her husband over to pay cards. Perhaps, you four can come to a mutually agreeable arrangement."

Nah she lives near me and from talking to her I have a pretty good Idea who her Husband is, he is one scary dude.

and I was joking about if they open I will come. I can't cheat I'm to good

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oscar:
    flee from temptation...tell your wife that she's all you'll ever want or need...

my 2cents,
    Oscar <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would advise this too, avoid the temptation.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

ROFL!

Excellent advice SSanf

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey The Geek:
    Yeah a lot of people say I got married young but she was hot and I wanted to prove I could commit; since we got into an argument about commitment a week before I proposed. But it's actually been great I have no real complaints except I can't fart any where I damn well please anymore and no matter how many times she has I must always agree with her and say she never has farted. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what makes you think life would be any different with this other woman?

If you love your wife - leave this foolishness behind. Marriage means commitment and hanging in there for the long haul. It means for better and worse - warts and all. And the payoff is worth it.

I almost lost my hubby to health reasons a few years back and I cannot imagine my life without him. I thank my lucky stars every day that he is with me.

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to throw their marriage away for a fantasy. If you regret your decision to get married, then move on. But this kind of stupidity can only lead to heartbreak and trouble.
    Ebudae

Excellent advice, Ebudae.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast