Results 1 to 3 of 3
July 13th, 2011, 12:31 PM #1Spencer Katt’s Five Twitter Capabilities We Need Right Now!
Read this in eWeek and got a kick out of it:
- Trivial Tester. Blocks all tweets involving what you had for breakfast, your dog’s name and your commute hassles.
- Hashtag Intelligence. Blocks stupid hashtags: #Grandslambreakfastclub
- Cash Register. Converts the time you are wasting on Twitter into a dollar amount.
- Artificial Intelligence. Blocks tweets going to certain groups—Greenpeace tweets to big oil companies.
- Weiner Waiter. Holds onto your tweets for a day while you decide if you want to tweet your career into the trash can.
July 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM #2
- Join Date
- December 14th, 2010
- Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for sharing, that was great!
They should seriously look into implementing these features in a future twitter version
July 13th, 2011, 02:06 PM #3
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Nunya, Business
4square updates. Never understood that one.
And they paper.li stuff. The _________ is out today. Last time I checked, they have like 2 or 3 subscribers usually, just some mash up it looks like of topics people have already read to death.
It would be nice if I could block those 2 things.
By Thess in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 1Last Post: March 19th, 2012, 10:35 AM
By brett1968 in forum PopShopsReplies: 1Last Post: August 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
By meadowmufn in forum PopShopsReplies: 2Last Post: August 4th, 2007, 11:40 PM
By yourpal999 in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 2Last Post: April 12th, 2004, 05:57 AM