Thread: New Manager

Roswell, GA
    Talking New Manager

Some of you already know this as I have talked to you individually over the last month, but it's time for me to pass the reigns of management back to Justin Scott is the Web Content Director at and if you attended either of the last two ShareASale ThinkTanks, you probably met Justin.

Justin has been a good Padawan learner. He's going to be managing the program starting in August and I feel comfortable that he's ready to keep up the work we started.

When GHC was brought on, the program had been struggling for years and never had proper management. We recruited affiliates, talked with affiliates from past efforts and kept the program moving in the right direction. YOU voted for Stupid as the Most Improved Program in 2010. So thank you for your support.

I invite you to read the affiliate management case study we issued earlier this regarding and if you aren't in the program yet and you have relevant traffic for gifts, get active now because Justin has big plans for Q4.

This is a quote from Justin's overlord, Big Jim:

I just wanted to write you a note of thanks as we segue into this new phase of our relationship. I am most grateful for your fine work on behalf of I am especially excited about drawing on your expertise as a consultant to our in-house affiliate department. With out your help, we could have never have made so much revenue for our affiliates and we could have never grown to this level of sales.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Welcome Justin
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

3. Newsletter Signup