New to SEM - Where to start?
    I am an experienced affiliate marketer however do not have much direct experience in search. I'm looking for some advice on the best types of offers to get started that would allow me to play and test with a low budget, low cpc, etc. I'm wanting to get some direct hands-on experience setting up and managing campaigns starting with adwords.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Apply some networks and find a offer you want to promote, then contact the AM get the authority, then set up an campaign on PPC networks, do a little test and find out profitable keywords and scale them up. Done! Bucks made!

Next best step.
    If you've already signed up for an adwords account, your next best step would be to sign up with a reliable network that can let you know which offers are doing best for search. The right network won't just want to make a buck off you but look to build strategic partnerships with you. While your business grows so does theirs.

Like the other posts, I agree. Once you are officially registered and capable of SEM, then applying to networks is key. If you look at other networks you can see it can be tough to get accepted, but the long and short of it is they just want to know you are legit. So knowing what you are talking about and having everything officially setup first will give you the answers for their questions - know a niche, know a source, know your traffic.

Re:
    Just remember that lower budgets and cpc's can effect that traffic volume. If you've got the proper tools and references- observing trends, understanding successes, when to optimize and scale on profitable areas, then you should do fine.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread