Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My commission total for today was $340.94!

Don't expect to see that again for a long time so I thought it was worth the mention.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats It's about that time, been picking up last couple of days for me, christmas shopping has started on my sites.

My site is 4 months old so I don't really know what to expect, but I hit the $1500 mark last month and have already topped $1200 for this month.

ABW Ambassador
    I guess it depends on what type of site you have. This will be my third Christmas doing this and the last two i made 50% more in Dec than in November, on a shopping/deal site.

I just love this time of year, it's raining money

OK, my brag time. So far this year, my busiest site has had 801,356 unique visitors. If traffic keeps to current levels I *might* hit one million visitors by the end the year.

Yesterday was my busiest day ever.. sadly it did not translate into sales.

Also on the downside I've just had to write a truly enormous check for my new hosting acount
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

That's great, you guys.

Time to do the happy dance.

Let's hear from some more braggarts.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Money is fun

Did I mention that I'm picking up my new sports car on Saturday?

Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Congrats everyone, love to see everyone happy! Keep on rolling the dice guys this is the best time of the year.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Cool Moo, which one is that?
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

I'll take a photo when I get it

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Ok, you guys are really getting me jealous!
    I am very new to this, do you have any suggestions as to how or where to learn all of this PHP stuff?

I want to get away from my current type of sites where you just plaster banners on a site and hope for sales (I do ok, but want to do better) but all of this seems over whelming.
    I want to learn as much as I can so that I too one day say "Hey, did I tell you that I am picking up a new sports car".

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated

WG, Welcome to ABW

If you wanna learn PHP this book will give you a good start "PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites". Keep on reading here at ABW and you will find tons of info on PHP/MySql.

here are 2 good sites with tut: http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/...es/ddws/8.html

http://www.w3schools.com/
    Best of Luck.

Moo, would wait for that.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    I'll take a photo when I get it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Photos are good, and motivating. I cannot wait to see it.

Yeah it was a photo of the NextCard king with his new car that got me started. Whatever happened to Don Steitz? I remember hearing something about Mexico

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great going Dynamoo - I've started doing the rounds of some showrooms I'll show you mine if you show me yours (when I decide what I want that is!)

I have to say that the first quarter of FY05 has been incredible for the 'Burbs. Our Halloween channel generated unprecedented traffic and was profitable just on ad sales alone; the affiliate $ was icing on the cake.

We launched a major local sales initiative Nov. 1 and the response has been huge (for us, at least). A number of local advertisers have committed significant money over the next 12 months and we're lining up a bunch of hot leads to add even more.

Just found out today, that we've landed a major sponsor for our Holidays section, which should make that, like Halloween, quite profitable just on ad sales alone. Any AM $ will be gravy.

We've got some expansion plans for the second quarter of the FY that should really help us generate a big bundle of cash.

Lovin' live in the 'Burbs!

Congrats to all enjoying success!

http and a telephoto
    It's looking might I *might* get to a $300 day soon, I have come close a couple of times in the past couple of weeks. Here's hoping for a string of them for all of us!!!! lol.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hang on Deb, you are almost there!

I had a beautiful $400 day last month. I'm really shooting for a $1k+ day before Christmas!!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I had a 7K+ sale on rugman when Liz was running the 17% commission deal. My take was over $1200.00 .

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

You guys!! Way to go.
    Westgroup, same here , hopefylly next year this time we can take some pictures with our sports car. Amen.
    SSanf , thanks for the thread, highly motivative!

http and a telephoto
    I think if I had a $1k day I would pass out.... then wait for reversals.... then when the checks cleared... CELEBRATE!!!! and go make more pages of course.....

I know there are people out there that consider a $1k day to be a *bad* day, but in my world a couple of those a month would make me quite happy.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Wowsers, you guys that is so fantastic!

It IS motivating!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    We've got some expansion plans for the second quarter of the FY that should really help us generate a big bundle of cash.
    Congrats to all enjoying success! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karl,

How about a design your own diamond section in the burb's this holiday season?

5% LifeTime commissions baby... on all Certified Loose Diamonds...

Lookie here: http://www.szul.com/diamonds/loosest...ondsearch.aspx

Get you link here: ( insert id and remove the " * " )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <*a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=[SITE.CODE]&offerid=55784.10000114&type=3&subid=0" >Certified Loose Diamonds, Best Selection, Best Prices</a><*IMG border=0 width=1 height=1 src="http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=[SITE.CODE]&bids=55784.10000114&type=3&subid=0" > <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karl, let's sell some diamonds and once you get a sale, you earn lifetime commissions for that customer, yeah baby....

Full info here: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...4&m=1851084101
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast