Need help with automatically updating my blog
    Hello folks,

I'm so glad I found this site as trying to get into affiliate marketing alone can feel like floating in space.

I have a tight schedule and my computer time is limited. I would love to be able to create at one time 3,4, or even 7 days of fresh and valuable content for my site which could automatically be added to my blog each day. I tried to do research but am only finding information on autoblogging programs which add other people's content to your blog. This is not what I'm looking for as I have plenty of original content but can not get to my computer to update the blog each day.

From following many info blogs myself, I know how important it is to have fresh content daily if you want to keep visitors. Thanks in advance for any program or app suggestions.

Welcome to ABW.

Are you using Wordpress? If so, when you go to make a new post on your blog, if you look to the right of the screen under Publish you'll see "Publish immediately Edit". If you click Edit, it will give you the option of setting a time/date for the post to be published to the public.

Then you can write X number of posts, give them each dates, and voila.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

3. Thanks From:

No, I'm using Weebly but from reading the forums it seems that WordPress has an incredible number of tools. Thank you thank you as that was just what I was looking for. If I can't do this with Weebly then I will just set up a WP one.

Quote Originally Posted by Parry Hotter View Post
    No, I'm using Weebly but from reading the forums it seems that WordPress has an incredible number of tools. Thank you thank you as that was just what I was looking for. If I can't do this with Weebly then I will just set up a WP one.
    If you decide to use WP you have the option to have the site hosted by WP or using your own domain with a company like Hostgator.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    This page states that Weebly cannot future post:

Weebly Review: We test free & easy Weebly :: WebsiteToolTester.com

It sounds like you are going to make a sustained effort on this blog. Looking into having your own domain and doing SEO things right now might make some sense.

It is important to start and take action but also some research might be good. If you go with a smaller CMS like Weebly what happens in 2 years if they fail and quit the whole thing?

Updating Blogs
    You can use use extensions that extract posts using RSS feeds and get them drafted/posted on your blog.

If you are on a WordPress platform, you can try to search for RSS plugins and get one installed and configured to extract posts from internet and post them on your blog.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread