Question US merchant - recommend good affiliate websites to join in US/UK?
    Hi,

I'm a US merchant, and I'm looking to join some good affiliate websites in the US/UK. I'm currently using "AffiliateFuture" and "Clixgalore", but I haven't really seen any increase in sales using these affiliate websites.

Can someone recommend some US/UK affiliate websites that I can take a look at joining?

Thank you,

olimits7

edo
    Hi olimits7

Webgains has a US and UK office. The best contact for you James Restmeyer, he can reached on Tel: +1 212 391 7317 or you can email jrestmeyer@webgains.com. James will be the best person to speak to. I hope this helps

Emily

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    olimits7, am a bit confused here. You are a merchant but are looking affiliate programs to join?

Sorry, to clarify; I'm looking for affiliate network websites (i.e. shareasale, tradedouble, etc...) to join as an advertiser/merchant not as an actual affiliate.

Hi olimits7
    Please feel free to send me your contact info and I will gladly reach out to you - jrestmeyer@webgains.com 212.391-7317.

Hi,

I'm mainly interested in UK affiliates now; would "webgains.com" be able to set me up with an account in the UK?

The reason I ask is I've started to contact some other UK affiliate network sites, and I've been running into an issue with them because they can't accept my account because I charge all my intl customers in USD instead of GBP.

My website has a currency converter where intl customers can view the prices in their home currency, but when orders are submitted they are charged in USD. I thought this wouldn't matter because I could have my programmer just send the GBP total price to these affiliate networks this way the commissions are calculated properly based on GBP and not USD, but they said that being able to submit orders in GBP makes a huge difference in conversion rates which encourages UK customers to purchase more.

I beg to differ with this statement because I've been receiving orders just fine from the UK and I charge all my international customers in USD.

Are there any other UK affiliate networks that accept US merchants?

Thank you,

olimits7

Jim @ Webgains
    Is it possible to send me your contact info?

Just emailed you!

This is Jim from Webgains - we have conversed this week through email and I requested a contact number from you so we can speak - please let me know through an email jrestmeyer@webgains.com or call me directly 212.391-7317.
    Look forward to you reply.

Webgains: Follow-up
    Please send me your phone number and I will reach out to you. jrestmeyer@webgains.com or call me directly at 212.391-7317.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread