ABW Ambassador
    It started with my image files. I was only able to save them in art. instead of jpg. so I went into my files and changed something. Now everything is a mess on my computer, everything. But the thing that is bothering me the most now, is my internet explorer. I used to be able to go to my site or any site and click on something that told me the cache, see the page rank, backward links, etc. Now I don't see that anymore above my browser. My whole setup is all messed up now. Thanks!

Are you using AOL/Compuserve?

In your internet options lower the amount of cache disk space to under 100MB and in AOL or CS if you have AOL or CS turn off image compression

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey The Geek:
    Are you using AOL/Compuserve?

In your internet options lower the amount of cache disk space to under 100MB and in AOL or CS if you have AOL or CS turn off image compression <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the page information that I want on top of my browser. Now it is on the side but I can only see it if I click on a down arrow. It used to be on the top of the page, in the top toolbar.

You might have dragged the toolbar to the side of your window. Try clicking on it and dragging it back to the top where it was before???
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuziGeek:
    You might have dragged the toolbar to the side of your window. Try clicking on it and dragging it back to the top where it was before??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suzi, I thought that was it but the only thing that's on the side now is the page information and page rank. At least I found it, but it's a hassle to have to click on a down arrow to get to it and then click on it again.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread