Shopzilla Api Backfill results
    I have a shopzilla affiliate website. I have an option to use monetized or non monetized on products. I chose to use monetized for all products. But it has a third of the products. I talked to someone at Shopzilla and they tole me to use "Back fill results" and that will add alot more monetized products.

I don't know how to add that. Below is part the convertor file. I would put the whole file, but it would be to much. If someone knows how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance

<part id="ProductsPageNumber" type="7" api="&amp;start=" default="0" file="~i-" cache="st" api2="&amp;results=" default2="24" file2="~np-" config="ProductsPerPage" cookie="ProductsPerPage" cache2="np" />
    <part id="OffersPageNumber" type="7" api="&amp;startOffers=" default="0" file="~iof-" cache="r" api2="&amp;resultsOffers=" default2="1" config="ProductOffersPerPage" cache2="ro" />
    <part id="OffersNumSinglePage" type="7" api="&amp;startOffers=" default="0" file="~iof-" cache="rs" api2="&amp;resultsOffers=" default2="250" config="ProductOffersForSinglePage" cache2="ros" />
    <part id="SortProducts" type="10" api="&amp;sort=" default="relevancy_desc" file="~sp-" config="SortProducts" cache="sp" />

Anyone familiar with Shopzilla api?
    I have a website that pulls from Shopzilla's database. It is a price comparison site. I am trying to figure out how to add "back fill results" to add more products to the site. Anyone familiar with Shopzilla api? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    Merged these two threads together since they cover the same subject and belong in this forum.

Vinny, sorry I can't help you. Have a question though. Does Shopzilla pay you on a CPC for traffic sent through your site? I have contacted Shopzilla as an affiliate which I see in several networks but they only want to work on a CPC basis directly with the merchant.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread