700 links too much?
    I am interested in using magic article submitter that can post one article into 700 directories! but am concerned that doing this in one hit will upset google especially as my site is brand new, I am worried that I will get sand boxed before even starting! is this so or is there normally a setting in the software for the articles to be released over a certain period?

ABW Ambassador
    700? I would just focus on a few good ones, ones that actually rank in Google. I know if I was a search engine and saw 700, I would take my big Google boot and kick them over to HotBot. There is a good article marketing thread here somewhere, hold on........... here it is, I would read thru this thread first, some good stuff:

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/helpf...ay-124926.html

Quote Originally Posted by bizmark View Post
    I am interested in using magic article submitter that can post one article into 700 directories!
    A bit of advice. There is no magic in Articles, IM, AM or anything on earth that involves our attempts to make a crust.

Think hard work and you are getting rearer to the reality, there are no short cuts.

Caveat over I wish you the very best with your venture.

That is quite a lot and very well may red flag at lest some party if not google then some directory. As other posters have mentioned - try getting htat number down and more focused, sometimes is can be a lot more effective.

I wouldn't worry so much about getting sandboxed but for the time you are spending setting up the submission for 700 articles you would be better off mixing it up a bit. Especially if you have access to magic submitter, there are many more modules there that would do you more good in the eyes of google if you mixed them up a bit.

Hay all, I never used buk submitting myself, but I'd imagine that say picking even ten of the top ranked article directories and submitting unique articles to them, might fare out better for you.

But I'd love to know what other think about this, and your results if you decide to do it?

Best of luck either way.

Please tell me more about this magic article submitter - you got me interested.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not against the idea of bulk submitting articles, but if they are all exactly the same article going out to 700 directories, then there is probably very little value in it. You're not going to end up with 700 juicy links, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate_Oranum View Post
    Please tell me more about this magic article submitter - you got me interested.
    There is nothing surprise you hear about this magical article submitter. In market you get 100's of Auto submitters and they do harm to yout site that are publishing. I would recommend to hire a professional SEO to do marketing for your web portal.
    [URL="http://www.softnwords.com"]Unique articles and content listing[/URL]

10. Thanks From:

Backlinks
    Quote Originally Posted by bizmark View Post
    I am interested in using magic article submitter that can post one article into 700 directories! but am concerned that doing this in one hit will upset google especially as my site is brand new, I am worried that I will get sand boxed before even starting! is this so or is there normally a setting in the software for the articles to be released over a certain period?
    A maximum of 5 links per day per post/keyword is advised
    SEO is patience game

700 links OK, but not as result of Directory submission
    I believe 700 links would be OK, IF they are from web sites that are OK with Google, and they are NOT the result of using some automatic directory submission software.

Our family web site, according to Google's Webmaster Tools, has: Total links: 570
    The largest number of links are from dmoz.org 248

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    yeah ,i would expect problems. Can you do it with less?
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

Question
    Well i dont think so there is any software can submit one article to 700 sites
    Even if u do it by manually most of sites rejects your article

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Link Building Means Earning "Hard Links" Not "Easy Links"

Give this article a read and reconsider your approach. You need to write some pieces of quality, unique content with just one or two backlinks. Submit them to actual quality sites that make sense to your audience. Try to actually help people as opposed to looking to spam Google. If you can put out the good quality content on good quality sites, you'll get both traffic from the articles and backlinks. If you try the shotgun approach where you submit the same content in 700 places, you will likely just be wasting your money. The game is changing.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    After receiving an update that this thread was still alive, i figured that it will be interesting to see what happened since you approached this issue and the changes that we all experienced from that time on.
    Yes well considering the date the thread was opened,and the changes that were made since, i really hope you didn't get hit so much if you did manage to accomplish the mass submission. Never the less keeping a less spammy approach will probably keep you safer these days.Let us know how its been going for you since .
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

700 links in one go would seem unnatural to me.

i think google is very strict

A couple of thoughts ...

As most people know, probably only the top ten article directories are of value as far as potential link baiting goes.

You are VERY unlikely to get any link juice from your specific article page, and if you do it will be shared by the ads on it.

Unless your article submitter is very smart and accurately posts links back to the original article (that you have on your site already) then all the posts will be seen as duplicate content and you will either get penalized, or none of the submitted articles will get indexed.

If you are only doing it for link baiting, go for it, but you may want to consider the above. Cheers!

Closed thread - spam magnet.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

21. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread