Internet Business Promoter OR Market Samurai?
    I am interested in getting either IBM or Market Samurai for higher rankings, has anyone used both of these and can give an honest review on both.

I have read a lot of positives on this site about Market Samurai but have also read on their blog that there were technical issues with it recently, is this the case and is everything ok with MS now?

IBM promises to get your site on first page of SERPs and the software does look very professional.

Nothing can make a promise to get you on the first page of search results. That's a lie.

I bet the price for it ends in a 7.

Don't let people scam you with stuff like that and don't waste your money buying stuff like that.

Lets say they sold 200 copies - how can they all be on the first page? There aren't that many sites listed on the first page of search results.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    IBM as in the 100 year old computer company? Would like to see ads for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    IBM as in the 100 year old computer company? Would like to see ads for that!
    Sorry IBP -Internet Business Promoter

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    haven't heard of that one! Check the bottom of the page here under Digital Marketing. There are several sites that may have some reviews.

I'm using MS currently, the keywords tools are ok. I used IBP 2-3 years ago using my friend account when i learned it, IBP has more tools including search engine submission tools. IBP much more expensive If you want free stuff, just use google keyword tools in google adwords, have some $, I prefer to use MS. But if you want more tools, buy IBP. But one thing to consider that they're just tools to ease your jobs. You still must make a decision based on data resulted from the tools only.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    Lets say they sold 200 copies - how can they all be on the first page? There aren't that many sites listed on the first page of search results.
    They work for more than 1 search term perhaps?
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

Internet Business Promoter OR Market Samurai?
    I totally agree, MS is the way to go! Must easier to use and support is amazing!

The two are like apples and oranges. MS is a predominantly KW research tool while IBP is more of a SEO analysis tool. Yes IBP can find a keywords but it doesnt have all the parameters of MS when it comes to KW research. IBP also looks at top 10 results and compares your site to their onpage optimization while MS only gives you backlinks rank and domain age pretty much.
    I have both toold and I use them both but for different things.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread