Dear Merchants and others who can help The Philosopher,

The Philosopher is in the process of developing a few e-commerce portals selling

<LI> Herbal Room Fresheners
    <LI> Art - paintings and sculptures from China, India, Tibet etc.
    <LI> Silver and immitation Jewelry
    <LI> Clothing, Mainly readymade stuff.

The Philosopher will be launching these sites by the end of march.

The Philosopher is confused on where does he need to start his affiliate program. He wants to start it on either one of the three big ones - you know em'

also what would be the expected number of affiliates joining the philosopher's programs within three months.

The Philosopher does not live in america - he wants to know if these products could be sold with affiliate programs.

The Philosopher thanks you very much for your help in advance.

- The Philosopher

CJ would be the best choice for the largest exposure. The last figure I heard was well over 200,000 affilates. Of course, alot of them are almost trafficless. However, If you are on a restricted budget, you will need to go with the smaller, less costly solutions such as shareasale, fineclicks, CPA Bank.

If you go with CJ you should get a couple thousand affiliates very quickly. One hint though, try not to talk in the 3rd person on your site or to your affilates. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I would think your air freshener products would be received the best accross the board. Bassmaster doesn't push any art, clothes, or jewelry on any his sites.

Yep shareasale was my choice for a first time attempt, takeup rate is not too bad but less than the big guys for sure, I'm sure... need to do additional promotion of the program I guess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Philosopher:
    The Philosopher is confused on where does he need to start his affiliate program. He wants to start it on either one of the three big ones - you know em'
    also what would be the expected number of affiliates joining the philosopher's programs within three months.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad, for hack.. errr.. working at a cybercafé computer.

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You ain't kiddin' Quiet, I looked at the site in your tag (the site about CJ)...anyhow, that pop-up didn't open in a new window of me...ABW came up in the tiny box....sheesh... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread