I'm looking for an inexpensive network to start with as a merchant. These guys seem to be the cheapest, but I am wondering if anyone else is signed up with them? Any luck getting affiliates through them?

hershey,

No problem getting affiliates with them ... getting *Real* traffic worth a shoot is another!

Chris Brooks (Managing Partner) has a nice idea there, but, I'd rather waste my money elsewhere! ( I have two affiliates programs there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ).

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    For some reason, I was unable to get their site to come up so I couldn't see their terms. One company that is fairly reasonable is CPA Bank They seem reasonable (a little steep on the start-up but all of that goes towards your program).

Tom Pyles

Thanks for the info. I'll check out CPA Bank and maybe stay away from clixgalore!

We set up a per click program at Clixgalore.
    So far in one month we have over 180 affiliates and are generating 2,500 visitors per day and getting 400,000 banners spun.

We pay 3 cents per click and I'm a happy camper on the merchant side.

As for the quality of the traffic, it's as good as any other place. Some days are good for sales, some not - depends on the offer.

When we get to 5,000 per day - then it will be easy to make a profit every day.

If you can't afford $50 a day to pay for an affiliate program, you probably shouldn't set one up. Alot of how well you do depends on how much you pay and for what on how much real traffic you get everyday.

Why do I need to spend $50 a day? Can't I set up a Pay per Sale program and just pay out when I make money from a sale?

Hershey,

Sure you can do a pay per sale deal and spend less than $50 or more if you sell alot.

I like the per click deals because paying 30% of commissions like at CJ or 25% what you would be paying at CG is a tough road to go down. CG dosen't have a monthly fee so that's a plus. With per click I know it's 5 cent total if I pay 4 cents per click and 1 cent to CG. Easy to work around that and profits go up exponentially if you can get a real high sales rate.

It also depends on how much you are willing to pay. 20% to affiliates is 25% total on CG.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread