Tuttle Private Offer - Zero (0) % comm.
    One or more of my LS Channels received Private Offers from Tuttle Catalog on the LS Publisher interface.

private |0.00% commission on all goods
    Return Days = 10

I thought the comm. % was a mistake, but I looked in their blurb on LS, and this is in their regular information:
    "0 % commission is offered to you on items purchased by visitors who are referred to us from your site."

If you get an offer from Tuttle Catalog, think twice before accepting it!

2. Thanks From:

But at least you got 10 returns days
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice View Post
    But at least you got 10 returns days
    I was just thinking that they could afford to be a lot more generous with the return days.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    I was just thinking that they could afford to be a lot more generous with the return days.

-rematt
    I bet they would if you asked for another private offer. At that commission rate they can't go too high but maybe up to 20 or even 30 days.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

I just replied to their offer:

Are you crazy, incompetent or out to screw affiliates? What ever the answer is, you're going to be a laughing stock in the affiliate industry (ABestWeb.com is already commenting on this idiotic offer). Why? Because you're offering a 10% commission. What affiliate would accept a bogus offer like this?
    If I was you and really wanted to recruit affiliates, you need to offer a competitive commission (8 to 10%) and reasonable return days (at least 30).
    Go bak to the drawing board. You're no where close to where this offer needs to be and you might have blown it with this bad faith effort.

Tuttle's reply to my email!

You know, something was obviously screwed up if the email/offer made to you via Linkshare's email system was 0% commission & 10 day return. Our baseline offer is 6% commission and 30 day return. So let's both be clear about what we're discussing. The comments on ABestWeb.com are based on something that is wrong.

Tuttle offer was in multiple places on LS Publisher interface
    Quote Originally Posted by bibby View Post
    Tuttle's reply to my email!
    You know, something was obviously screwed up if the email/offer made to you via Linkshare's email system was 0% commission & 10 day return. Our baseline offer is 6% commission and 30 day return. So let's both be clear about what we're discussing. The comments on ABestWeb.com are based on something that is wrong.
    @bibby and everyone who commented:

This Private Offer was not sent to me in email. It was on the LinkShare Publisher interface, for one or more of my LS Channels. In the Private Offer section and also in the Messages section.

Then, when I clicked on the regular blurb for Tuttle, it too showed 0% and 10 days.

Hopefully Tuttle will correct that information and possibly some new Publishers will then be willing to sign up with them.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread