LoveMyShoes.com Closed?
    Just happen to go in my Merchant Summary to see that this merchant is closed.

Yet, on their profile page, they just had a compliance test and commissionable transaction.

Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate: 07/29/2011 12:40:15 PM
    Last Compliance Test Completed: 29-Jul-11
    All my links to them are dead so one would assume it is correct to think they are actually closed. And any mention of an affiliate program seems to be missing from their site.

Why I wasn't notified is beyond me however.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Wasn't hard to see this coming. They gave up on themselves a long time ago.

About two years ago I got an email from him asking what they can do to get more exposure on my sites, because he had noticed that I was sending less traffic and sales. I told him all they'd need to do is update their datafeed; I had started to cull them from my sites because most of their links were to items that had been out of stock and no longer available for quite some time. And that it would be safe to assume that a lot of other affiliates probably stopped using their feed for the same reason. I never heard back from him, and their datafeed never got updated since then.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Yeah, I never did bother with their feed after looking it at one time. I wasn't doing great with them, but they were one of my few SAS merchants getting traffic that did convert. You (or anyone) happen to know of any alternatives that offer around the same broad base of shoes (preferably on SAS or CJ)?

If it wasn't for the fact that I was going to replace 2 merchants already, and went in there to see what the clicks/earnings/epc/etc were, I might not have noticed for a while.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

The thing about them is that they have a good selection of hard-to-find inexpensive brands - easy to sell - that nobody else with an affiliate program has available. The closest you can do to replacing them is to use another merchant that specializes in oddball designer brands instead of "every brand under the sun"; there are a couple of shops like this on CJ. But none of them have nearly as much of the easy-to-move $25-to-$50-ish stuff as LMS did.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread