Tracking Orgnic Affiliate Sales
    Hello,

I have been an affiliate marketer for several years now. For better or for worse most of my search traffic is from Search engines.

I wanted to gauge the interest of other affiliates on an organic sales tracking program I had developed a little while back. There is no program out there that can currently track organic search traffic keywords and let you know what keywords led to the sale. Sure there are plenty for PPC and PPV but nothing for organic search traffic. I had a program built for me that I have been using for about 6 months now that currently shows all the keywords that are making sales. It does require that the affiliate network allow for sub-ids. I don't know of one that does not.

Currently I'm just tracking the keywords that lead to a sale but in the report I can also tell the refferer such as Google, Bing, Yahoo or any url as well as the browser used. I could do total CR on the amount of unique visitors as well as the number of times a particular keyword converted.

Let me know if there is a general interest in such a product and what you would like to be tracked. I'm thinking of having the program re-developed but if there is no interest I'll just keep it private.

Regards,

Jacob

The keypoint is how could you do that? Is that possible to develop such a tool by one person? I doubt that.

I'm not sure why you would doubt it. It was hard work to develop but so worth it for me.

Instead of saying It can't be done, you should offer some thoughts on how I can make the program better.

Regards,

Jacob

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread