Just a reminder to everyone to keep their eyes on the perf. incentives due you.

Last week, after months of regular incentive payments, I noticed that 1 merchants perf inc. didn't get credited. After contacting cj through the help feature, they said there seems to be a problem and promised it would be done manually before the end of the month. Makes me wonder what would have happened if i hadn't brought it to their attention. Anyway - even if they do it manually, it's too late to get my money this month. Maybe I should charge CJ interest?

Thanks for the warning. I will have to check that our performance incentives are being paid our properly. Don't want our affiliates missing out on the money they deserve.

Mark Mitford
    Sales Director
    Dotster, Inc

ABW Ambassador
    I had my first performance incentive last month and it did not show up on my balance, though it was there in the transaction report. When I contacted CJ support they told me I would get paid this incentive bonus with this months cheque - but how the hell am I suppose to check whether it was on my cheque? They never added it to my total. And the money they took out for this months cheque subtracted from my balance is what I would have expected without the incentive bonus added. Do I assume it was not paid and contact CJ support again?

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software

I have had conflicing experiences with pi's. PI's do show up in the transaction reports between the 10-20th and are immediately reflected in the total balance, but not always in the payment amount due. This month for example the pi's have not been locked and so I must wait till next month. However last month they were locked in time for payout.

Clear as mud?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread