Long Island, New York
    $300 gift cert at Apple store
    I have a $300 gift certificate at Apple, not that familiar with their toys was thinking IPad?

Any suggestions.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

If you're not familiar with their toys, best give me that gift certificate so I can a good decision .

I would go with the iPad. Lots of fun and can be useful for work as well.

The iPad is a wonderful toy. You don't really need a lot of memory, so you can stick with the 16GB version unless you want to load up a lot of music, pictures, and movies. I have the 32 GB version and have 20GB free right now. I have over 4000 pictures on it, but no music. I will load up movies for travel, but even so might be OK with the 16GB version.
    Brad Waller | VP, Business and Affiliate Development

Guangzhou, China
    I also reccommend iPad, more and more convenient apps added every single day, definitely will be fun to have them.

Roswell, GA
    I love the ipad. I play scrabble on it every night before I go to bed. Practice helps me crush everyone on family game night.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Escondido, CA
    You can't go wrong with the iPad -it's one of my favorite electronic "toys" of all time. It doesn't completely replace a laptop (yet), but it provides you with a completely different computing experience - you won't regret it.

I'd recommend the iPad too. Apple is a great supplier and has some great toys, I've had a few of the stuff from them, iPhone in particular, and it's definitely great to play with, I absolutely love it, nothing beats it at all. If I had enough I'd love to get an iPad, so if I were you, I'd definitely get one

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread