Hi,

We want to start an affiliate plan for one of our products. We currently run an in house affiliate program for a product but have not had the success we would like from that plan. So, we have decided to try an affiliate network provider (shareasale, etc).

We will be paying out on a per sale basis. The product is auto related and will retail for around $200 with an affiliate payment of $20-$25.

We really need some opinions from those that have been there and done that.

Who would you sign up with? (shareasale, cj, ????)

Thanks,

larry

Well, I've been using shareasale for a couple of months now... but only this week started a per sale prog.

With shareasale, I'd say they seem reliable enough, but don't expect them to provide you with that many affiliates... you'll defenitly have to promote your prog plenty. I think you'd probably want to target specific sites to become potential affiliates anyway, that's what I'm gonna do when I'm ready.

A sizeable percentage of affiliates that join up will not be serious about promoting you... I think really, with shareasale, you'll be doing the work to get affiliates yourself rather than shareasale doing it, which is part of the point of a thing like shareasale so I had thought...

I don't use CJ (yet) but I've heard you'd get affiliates signed up pretty easy... anyone here use CJ? More expensive of course, and they require minimum transactions per month etc... for me anyway, shareasale is a safe way to have an affiliate program test run.

Well, I emailed share-a-sale and called them twice and nobody has been back in touch. Any other recommendtaions for companies?

Thanks!

Try

www.trackingsoft.com

You can have your own program for $35 per month...it does everything you would want and you can have a two or three tier deal.

Fred;

Where do you see a $35.00/month solution? This is what I read on their pricing page:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Our dedicated tracking solutions have a setup fee of $10,000.00 and the monthly fee depends on the type of dedicated server you're wishing to utilize.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The packages range from $1,000/month to $2,900/month :eek:

Kinda steep for the small timers, don't ya think? :confused:

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: WorkerBee ]

yep, shareasale don't reply to emails for some reason...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Shareasale is like BeFree without the steroids or pretense of being more than just a online affiliate marketing script. OK for those who have limited budgets and are willing to do private offers for their own select group of affiliate targets.

Well, after no response from shareasale we decided to take the program in-house. Thanks for the feedback!

Larry
    http://gapassure.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread