Safe Shopping Network or one of the others.

I had been looking into joining one of these for some time, on and off. Safe Shopping Network contacted me a few weeks ago and asked me to join their network. Praise or not, contacts like that make me instantly skeptical. I was kind of leaning toward e Public Trust.

Any thoughts comments, suggestions, rude remarks to offer on the subject of internet business bureaus??

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know about e Public Trust, but Safe Shopping Network contacted a number of people in this forum who are strictly affiliate marketers -- we don't sell anything of our own. Which, to my mind, makes them HIGHLY suspect -- they're gonna test the safeness of shopping on MY site? You can't make a single purchase on my site. The fact that they didn't know that... highly suspect.

I sent them an email, after looking into pricing etc. and told Safe Shopper Network they were too expensive. E public trust seems to be more than enough for my needs and is one-third the cost. This was a few weeks ago.

Now yesterday I received yet another email from them from another person there. Same email. Hmm.

I think I would not trust them with my reputation as a merchant when they can't even keep track of their business correspondance.

[edited to say]

The name of the other one was ePublic Eye. LOL Speaking of not being able to keep track of things. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-09-2002: Message edited by: Planetwide Exodus ]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread