Date Problem in Coupon Finder in Bent Box
    To the moderator:

On the Coupon Finder in the Bent Box several of the dates are showing as "Blank --then the day and 11 for the year. Example: BLANK 08/2011
    It makes the database basically useless if I have to go find the date elsewhere. Is there a quick way to find a solution for this problem? Or can it be fixed soon? Or should I know what Blank stands for? Could it be the current month?

This is a random problem with different merchants and it is happening with both the beginning and end dates of the promotions.

I was really hoping to get some updates done today, but I am not comfortable about posting promotions without accurate end dates.

Thanks.
    Last edited by leeann; August 3rd, 2011 at 02:57 PM.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Agree, it's a mess. Posted about this the other day - http://www.abestweb.com/forums/1092754-post18.html

What did you do Trust? Just put your best guess? I'm about to. I was going to use August for anything but the 31/2011, which I would guess would be December. Talk about slowing things down to a crawl....
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Just figured out a -- not so great -- but a solution. If you click on the XML feed, it shows the correct dates. You can manually make the adjustment to the feed.
    leeann

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by leeann View Post
    What did you do Trust? Just put your best guess? I'm about to. I was going to use August for anything but the 31/2011, which I would guess would be December. Talk about slowing things down to a crawl....
    I don't normally use that, just checked it out for the first time a couple of months ago. I usually just get the links in the interface and also check out the Deal Dispatcher, which I have bookmarked on the other computer.

This thing - http://helpcenter.linkshare.com/publ...questionid=731

What Deal Dispatcher?
    leeann

ABW Ambassador
    I added it to my last post. That has all the dates. It has a lot, don't think it has everything tho.

Thanks, Trust. I finally got through the list, but it's taken entirely too long. Hope they fix it soon.
    leeann

Ok..I saw Linkshare people viewing this post yesterday, yet no response? What's up with that? This is the second time (post) where the problem has been mentioned. Is there a fix soon?
    leeann

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi leeann,

I did see this message/thread you started. I actually first saw the issue when Trust posted it in the LinkShare Tip of the Week thread. When I first saw it, I reported it to our tech team and they have been working on resolving the issue. This is a high priority issue and we are working on it.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other update. The work around you mentioned is still accurate with the XML.

--Ranae

11. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hello all,

This issue with coupon finder was fixed at the tail end of the day yesterday. This issue should be resolved.

--Ranae

13. Thanks From:

That is good news Renae. Thanks for update!
    leeann

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread