My site uses all the latest in CSS with JavaScript. And I want all that fancy stuff, so don't try and say trash it all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I need to place a link to Netscape and Explorers latest browsers. Any body no where to get those streaming icons and links so they automatically change with the new versions. I would put up static links but I want to provide only the latest verions....

Send URL's and if you can an example on your site would be good too, if getting the HTML requires a registration process.

I want to make a little popup for old versions accessing my pages to update.

Thanks! :cool:

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You need to post your URL for us to digest this request. I can tell you that even Yahoo has found out that the FLASH crap (banners and side skyscrapers) is causing a negative stir with their visitors. To my knowledge no e-commerce site has ever succeeded with Flash -Movies and the nifty goodies thta require a broadband connection and 200.00 per hour programers to maintain.

My contibution www.mazdausa.com but I'll never do another one like it.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread