Thread: Join Girly Checks at Affiliate Summit - Get a Great Bonus!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Join Girly Checks at Affiliate Summit - Get a Great Bonus!
    Any new affiliate that signs up with GirlyChecks during Affiliate Summit will receive a boost to 30% commission through October 31st!

The Affiliate Program is available through Sign up during Summit between Saturday, Aug 20 through Wednesday, Aug 24, to qualify. This is an extra sweet opportunity, because GirlyChecks also pays commission on shipping and handling!

To claim your bonus, just be sure to email when you sign up.

See you at Summit!

Baltimore, Maryland
    That's right! Whether you are at Affiliate Summit or not, sign up for Girly Checks while we are there (Saturday, Aug 20 through Wednesday, Aug 24) and you will get a commission boost to 30% through October 31st! Just be sure to email me at when you sign up to claim your bonus commission boost!

Also, feel free to email me with any questions you may have, for tips or suggestions on how to get started selling checks, or to find out how to best place our checks on your site for optimal performance. I'm always happy to help.

And remember...we have checks for EVERYONE - women, men, teens, and even business checks for business owners! Whatever you niche...we have something for you, and if we don't just request and we'll do our best to get it for you.
    Jill Swartwout, President
    Beaches and Towns Network, Inc

3. Newsletter Signup