Autumn/Winter 2011 is here with amazing brands set to arrive on my-wardrobe.com. To celebrate, one lucky affiliate will win an exclusive weekend stay at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London.

Click here for details.

What is the prize?
A weekend stay for 2 in a Chambers Junior Suite to include breakfast, dinner in the Booking Office bar & restaurant one evening and a 60-min spa treatment in the St Pancras Spa.

How long does the competition run?
The contest will run from August 8th, 20ll to October 31st, 2011.

How to qualify:
  • You must have been signed up as a my-wardrobe affiliate before August 5th, 2011.
  • It's all about generating as many sales as possible between August 8th, 2011 and October 31st, 2011.
  • The competition will be segmented into three tiers. You will not be competing
    against anyone who doesn’t already generate approximately the same that you do.
  • The affiliate that generates the highest volume of sales in each tier will be entered
    into the grand prize draw, with one overall winner being picked at random.

If you've not received an invite or you’re a new affiliate who joins the my-wardrobe program during the time span of the competition, we have something else lined up just for you!

When will the winner be contacted an announced?
One lucky winner will be contacted and announced on Thursday, November 24th, 2011.

Terms & Conditions:
Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday; Subject to availability; Must be taken by 1 March 2012.
The value of this prize is £1,885.

Click here to start promoting.